God Save The Queen

Lex

On 16/05/2022 at 18:57, Antlion said:

Google knows the score. The layout of their suggested articles pretty accurately shows the aristocracy’s attitudes towards the feckless and undeserving peasantry.

AD418BB2-6550-4576-A432-FB07E5B364B6.jpeg

I think she might be unsuspectingly powering a cannabis farm next door.

3 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I think she might be unsuspectingly powering a cannabis farm next door.

There’s nothing “unsuspecting” about it: St James’s Park is 90% cannabis.

An invitation to a Jubilee street party has thudded onto the mat....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! :yucky

anyway I wonder if I could get anyway with playing this - the tune is "familiar" and maybe they'll no notice the words:

Has everyone got their bunting sorted for all the street parties we're having next week? 😁

I noticed when I was picking my daughter up that one house near the primary school had a 70 years flag and UJ bunting hung all round their house and garden. Also the old folks home has a flag and some bunting. Maybe old c***s are the only folk celebrating.

33 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Has everyone got their bunting sorted for all the street parties we're having next week? 😁

I noticed when I was picking my daughter up that one house near the primary school had a 70 years flag and UJ bunting hung all round their house and garden. Also the old folks home has a flag and some bunting. Maybe old c***s are the only folk celebrating.

FTrcixAXoAM0tZ0?format=jpg&name=medium

22 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I think I'll spend part of the sycophancy festival watching "Stranger Things" on Netflix, the old and new episodes. There can't be many "stranger things" than sane folk in the 21st century going off their collective trolley over an unelected head of state whose only claim to the role is the order in which they and their siblings were the biological outcomes of their parents' "bonking". 

Meanwhile, at a food bank... 

7 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'm hopefully going to be away abroad during the Sychophacy Festival

I'm going to be in the far North of Lewis, hoping the news won't have reached that far.

53 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

You have to hand it to Liz and Phil.  Not many kids in British families all grow up to be princes and princesses.

True, true. It can't be easy raising a family when you're wondering where your next country estate or small island group is coming from.