God Save The Queen

Lex

9 hours ago, HTG said:

Tweet of the day for me

Rejoice! 😳

How dare they take attention away from the far more important news... the 'she was nasty to me' / 'naw ah wizny' / 'aye yie wur' being fought out in the courts between two people who are famously married to footballers. 🤣

If you're not rejoicing in the Jubilee trifle - and if not why not? - then get yourself down to M&S, do your patriotic duty and buy one of these fantastic cakes. In fact, buy one of each. What better way to show your appreciation and celebrate the incredible institution of Monarchy. 

13778249.jpg.2cdcb3e4b8a90fd46b1726ac05ee54f5.jpg

Edited by The Skelpit Lug
Sp

On 14/05/2022 at 08:55, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Does M&S think the Royals are  furries? 

Of course not. Lizards aren't furry.

Edit: support in Scotland dwindles.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/may/15/scottish-support-for-monarchy-falls-to-45-poll-reveals

Surprised its as high as 45%. Are there that many ****?

Edited by Suspect Device

3 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

It's a free country( especially if you are a royal) they can boo if they want.

The question needs to be why do Liverpool fans boo the royal family and the National Anthem

48 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

It's a free country( especially if you are a royal) they can boo if they want.

Bear in mind MPs aren’t allowed to even do what the electorate elected them to do unless they swear blind obedience, cult-like, to this freakshow family. To see them condemning members of the public for daring to show disrespect to the aristocracy is fucked up but not surprising.

Edited by Antlion

3 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

The question needs to be why do Liverpool fans boo the royal family and the National Anthem

Liverpool sees itself as the most "Keltic" of English cities. Certainly the least likely to be deferential to the British state.

I'm almost looking forward to the reams of feigned offence articles from the Mail and Express when she finally snuffs it. 

"Blackford disgracefully pictured smiling just 3 weeks after we lost ar gracious liz"

"Sturgeon disrespects Queens memory by not being totally dressed in black, silver earring scandal snap reveals."

8 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I'm almost looking forward to the reams of feigned offence articles from the Mail and Express when she finally snuffs it. 

"Blackford disgracefully pictured smiling just 3 weeks after we lost ar gracious liz"

"Sturgeon disrespects Queens memory by not being totally dressed in black, silver earring scandal snap reveals."

Hold IndyRef 2 on the day of the funeral

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Concerned I'd be too busy laughing to remember to vote Yes. 

Imagine the exploding heads on the No side though. Totally disrespectful to go and vote on the day of her funeral, but also totally disrespectful to her memory to allow her glorious union to be destroyed.

No postal votes allowed.

1 hour ago, Lurkst said:

Liverpool sees itself as the most "Keltic" of English cities. Certainly the least likely to be deferential to the British state.

I find it quite funny that so many folk in the media and the general population are utterly besotted with the whole idea of the monarchy that it never entered their minds that some folk actually think the whole idea of it is ridiculous. I'm not shocked at the booing, I'm shocked at the shocked reaction.