God Save The Queen

Lex

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Bit worried about Charlie stepping up here tbh. Would have liked to have given him a couple of years at your Alloas or Stenhousemuirs. Maybe a crack at the challenge cup first. 

He's been putting in some good performances in the u-80s league apparently.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/may/10/queens-speech-boris-johnson-prince-charles

"It was clear then that Johnson would say anything to become prime minister and, once that goal was achieved, do anything with the power at his disposal to carry on being prime minister. That is all there is and all there ever was. That is the agenda that Prince Charles declared from his mother’s throne, albeit encrypted in parliamentary pageant. And this is all that will be left once the crowns, robes and rods have been packed safely back in the constitutional dressing-up box: 38 bills adding up to a campaign for the deferral of serious government and the prolongation of rule by Johnson for Johnson’s sake."

7 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

And how the English love it.  Meanwhile back in the real world....

Not just the English - there are plenty of bootlicking North British monarchists. In a way, these are even more brainwashed as they can’t even justify their perverse adoration of this perverted clan on the basis that tHeY’Re BrInGiNg ToUrISts tO ArE pALaCeS! In the case of Scottish monarchists, we’re dealing with brainwashed cultists who crack one out over an old con artist and her brood who live in another nation and do the square root of f**k all for Scotland.

11 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Always good to see him in all the regalia, proudly displaying all his military medals.

He must have fought some incredible battles in his time.

50E0B7DB-7468-4BD4-9DDC-12E8A4D73EF4.thumb.jpeg.c08a40c2de7b6005994995deeb76c8e3.jpg

Closest that c**t has been to battle is pillow fights with his nonce brother 

Edited by Bairnardo

https://metro.co.uk/2022/05/10/did-prince-charles-serve-in-the-military-and-what-medals-is-he-wearing-16617365/

An absolutely minter set of medals. I checked this one out...

The New Zealand Commemorative Medal - "The New Zealand 1990 Commemoration Medal was a commemorative medal awarded in New Zealand in 1990 to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, and was awarded to approximately 3,000 people."

I assume the rest are all for similarly pish reasons.

10 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Always good to see him in all the regalia, proudly displaying all his military medals.

He must have fought some incredible battles in his time.

50E0B7DB-7468-4BD4-9DDC-12E8A4D73EF4.thumb.jpeg.c08a40c2de7b6005994995deeb76c8e3.jpg

This picture appears a bit clearer than the rest.  Unless I am mistaken that appears to be a 10p coin just below his neck and to the right.  Presumably it is head side up so we can see the Queen on it.  I guess this is how they identify him as the Queen's designate for all this.

Good improvisation I would say.

31 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

https://metro.co.uk/2022/05/10/did-prince-charles-serve-in-the-military-and-what-medals-is-he-wearing-16617365/

An absolutely minter set of medals. I checked this one out...

The New Zealand Commemorative Medal - "The New Zealand 1990 Commemoration Medal was a commemorative medal awarded in New Zealand in 1990 to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, and was awarded to approximately 3,000 people."

I assume the rest are all for similarly pish reasons.

I could be wrong, but think there's one from the Balshagray Public Baths for the 25 yard doggy paddle too.

7 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

He's been fighting a battle to become King for years, and I'm still not convinced he'll win

William will beat Aberdeen 1-0 and relegate him.  You heard it hear first.

On 11/05/2022 at 21:05, Antlion said:

Not just the English - there are plenty of bootlicking North British monarchists. In a way, these are even more brainwashed as they can’t even justify their perverse adoration of this perverted clan on the basis that tHeY’Re BrInGiNg ToUrISts tO ArE pALaCeS! In the case of Scottish monarchists, we’re dealing with brainwashed cultists who crack one out over an old con artist and her brood who live in another nation and do the square root of f**k all for Scotland.

As eloquently verified by this gentleman at around 1.15 onwards.  His further endorsements are also fully worth listening to.  It is now perfectly clear where we "Tartan Gonks" have been mis-reading the position for years.