Week 16

lichtie23

Merry Christmas to all you lads and your families. I hope you have an absolutely fantastic few days and the big fat man is good to you all. If you are having to work this year then I hope it’s a stress free few days as well.  Most importantly I hope you all stay safe and can avoid the covid. All the best from myself and my family 👍🏻

We have some Christmas Day action with the Browns & Packers facing off at 9.30pm followed by the Colts & Cardinals at 1.15am. 

20 minutes ago, strichener said:

Booooooo

Good chance Quenton Nelson will be out for this one which is a massive blow for us, especially our running game.

Cards are shite vs the run, you'll be fine. Get pressure up the middle and keep contain on the outside and the midget will give you many Christmas gifts. 

8 hours ago, CountyFan said:

Cards are shite vs the run, you'll be fine. Get pressure up the middle and keep contain on the outside and the midget will give you many Christmas gifts. 

Probably means we throw it 50 times .  Nelson is a massive reason why our run game is so successful.  He is one hell of an athlete for his size.  If you watch the Colts, it is Nelson that is there picking up th RB regardless of a 4 yard or 40 yard run.

Edited by strichener

Back in work tomorrow unfortunately but should catch an hour or so of Packers V Browns this evening. The rest of the family are oot partying at the in laws hoose whilst I wrap myself in a covid free cocoon so I don’t miss out on those public holiday rates in work, thank god for NFL these next two days 🤝

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery

Bills look like they're going to be down 3 x starting OL plus chief anti vaxxer Covid Beasley and his acolyte Gabe Davis at WR due to covid vs the Evil Empire, who have obviously had their main covid concern Bourne clear protocol tonight (hint : Buffalo has one of if not the lowest vax rates in the league, cheers Cole). 

NYT playoff thingy still has Bills at 87% to get in with a loss to NE as long as the next two games vs ATL & NYJ at home are wins. 

In other news I need another prime anti vaxxer and all round dickhead at QB for the Packers tonight to put up some points in my fantasy league semi. Tough scene. 

32 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Bills look like they're going to be down 3 x starting OL plus chief anti vaxxer Covid Beasley and his acolyte Gabe Davis at WR due to covid vs the Evil Empire, who have obviously had their main covid concern Bourne clear protocol tonight (hint : Buffalo has one of if not the lowest vax rates in the league, cheers Cole). 

NYT playoff thingy still has Bills at 87% to get in with a loss to NE as long as the next two games vs ATL & NYJ at home are wins. 

In other news I need another prime anti vaxxer and all round dickhead at QB for the Packers tonight to put up some points in my fantasy league semi. Tough scene. 

Down to two OL out but one of the starting DL now out. Whole league is a lottery at the moment, who knows what tomorrow will bring? 

In the present, that was a hell of a first down punt by Mayfield. 

Down to two OL out but one of the starting DL now out. Whole league is a lottery at the moment, who knows what tomorrow will bring? 
In the present, that was a hell of a first down punt by Mayfield. 
For the Dolphins to have any chance of post season (we would need to win out and that's very unlikely, but I can hope) we really need the Bills to win this one. How come Matt Milano plays like an absolute wrecking ball against the Phins every time, but can't get to Mac Jones (I know NE have a much better OL, I just hate how he destroys our offence).