Wordle

Arch Stanton

8 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Anyone here getting this in under 5/6 should be suspended from the thread indefinitely.  If that realistically requires a temporary ban from the forum altogether, then so be it.

I don’t know how to post the outcome without the word in it, but someone asked me to do this today and I got it (out of pure luck) on the second line. The American spelling taints the game for me.

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I don’t know how to post the outcome without the word in it, but someone asked me to do this today and I got it (out of pure luck) on the second line. The American spelling taints the game for me.

Click on the little bar chart icon on the web page, then use the share button. Then you can paste your result (as the coloured blocks).

19 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

My best is the third line, usually I get it on the fourth or fifth, fourth is marginally more common. Today is the first day I didn't get it.

I didn't even consider American spellings because it's a .co.uk domain.

I looked at this thread (two pages ago) before I started today's, so I knew the answer was something stupid. I currently have grey, green, yellow, grey, grey and 9 other letters left and I have no idea.

Ed -

oh, hold on a minute

Wordle 207 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

15 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I'm totally getting an X/6 tomorrow, aren't I.

Turns out that there were only two guesses for my 6th line today.  50/50 shot in the dark between 20 streak glory and first fail.

AXfI4Tr.gif.ee5bcb9956a68ac4f9b90f0cb5142fec.gif

19 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Fair play to anyone getting it in under five without previously knowing about the controversy, but you are all at it and I would like to challenge you all to a fight. 

Spoiler

I got it in 4. My third guess was

Spoiler

OVARY

so I had four of the letters and previously dismissed positions for three of them.

Edited by Funky Nosejob