Wordle

Arch Stanton

7 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Today’s was sneaky.

I knew the last three letters by the second go, then it was 4 goes at randomly chosen words to get the right one, no skill involved apart from thinking of words that fitted.

Edited by welshbairn

🟨🟨🟨[emoji834][emoji834]
🟨[emoji834]🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟨[emoji834]
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Just copy and pasted the squares from someone elses post to put them in the order it took me to get it. Sorry if it shows up all to pot on the website. It won't let me share it from the website.

Considering I had four letters from the second guess it took me an absolute age to have my 3rd go.

8 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Well if you're trying to work out the precedent, those of us of a certain age may remember this, which was harder, in that you only told the guesser how many letters were in the right place and in the wrong place.

Oh yeah, had that game when I was younger:

s-l1600.jpg

17 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

🟨🟨🟨emoji834.pngemoji834.png
🟨emoji834.png🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟨emoji834.png
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Just copy and pasted the squares from someone elses post to put them in the order it took me to get it. Sorry if it shows up all to pot on the website. It won't let me share it from the website.

Considering I had four letters from the second guess it took me an absolute age to have my 3rd go.

I've finally cracked it. You have to connect your email account to Windows Mail, but the widget on the game is faulty, so you have to do it from the Start Menu. f**k knows what you do with Apple or Android, I'm on Windows 11.

First time Wordler here

⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 190 3/6

eta: press share and then press copy (on my phone I have to scroll down past contacts, email, etc). It’s not an image, all the little squares are individual 

⬜
🟨
🟩

Edited by Smurph