Wordle

Arch Stanton

Can anyone remember what yesterday's answer was? Looks like @Forest_Fifer has done a different quiz from me and I think it might have been yesterday's.

P.S. He did quiz 285 so I don't know what's going on. I'm still using the old link on the OP which takes you to the NYT if that means anything, rather than keeping a tab open.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Can anyone remember what yesterday's answer was? Looks like @Forest_Fifer has done a different quiz from me and I think it might have been yesterday's.

P.S. He did quiz 285 so I don't know what's going on. I'm still using the old link on the OP which takes you to the NYT if that means anything, rather than keeping a tab open.

Same. always use the link on the first page. Always use the same starting word too. kincardine posted a link 

on page 46. you can choose earlier wordles.     https://www.devangthakkar.com/wordle_archive

Spoiler

according to that link the word was STOVE.

Edited by boomboomyards
first link not work

18 minutes ago, boomboomyards said:

Same. always use the link on the first page. Always use the same starting word too. kincardine posted a link 

on page 46. you can choose earlier wordles.     https://www.devangthakkar.com/wordle_archive

Reveal hidden contents

according to that link the word was STOVE.

That's the word I got today just after midnight. I'm using the NYT site, if I use the original link from the first post it auto redirects me to the NYT site.

Wouldn't be surprised if the word gets updated at midnight US Eastern Time

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Well the one I'm doing now isn't the same word as you did yesterday

Wordle 286 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edited by Forest_Fifer

2 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Well the one I'm doing now isn't the same word as you did yesterday

No it's not, probably just a spasm in the time/space continuum or an intern clicking the wrong button at NYT. Hopefully your score hasn't been affected?