Arch Stanton

Was getting nervous there.

Wordle 213 5/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Eta: my other half did it in three after jumping on a really jammy informal word in her second line that gave the game away (following a first line of blanks).  I'm a disgusted jealous mess.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Raging. Couldn’t get it at all today.
Wordle 213 X/6
[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]
[emoji833]🟨[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]
[emoji833]🟨🟨🟨[emoji833]
[emoji833]🟨🟨[emoji833]🟩
🟨🟩[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]
[emoji833]🟩[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]

Had a shocker there mate ngl.

doing it the now, 0/6 on the first guess, first 3 letters on the second guess, had another wild punt and struggling to see anything with the letters I have left 😮 

Thread is normally good for spoiler tags so felt safe enough to jump in, could have done with a little cryptic hint somewhere but cant see any, bah.

Will get back to it and see if I can get it in 4 at least.

Spoiler

LANES

PROUD

PROOF

?

?

?

Thought I had it on the third go. Have PROTO in mind which I think will be valid but wary of using it, theres no double O but its the only thing I can even see, trying to see if theres anything a bit more obvious that might use up more letters at least. Driving me mad because I keep trying to fit letters into that 4th slot but cannot see anything that works, i.e. it cant be PROWL due to already using the L, I don't think its Z or Q, can't be PRONE etc. etc.

Even looking at the last letter in isolation is a ballsache because the last vowel I have left is i, and I don't think theres a word that fits for P R O I X...

Edit: yaaass, saw it at last :lol: 

Wordle 213 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Leaving out two of your three known letters in your sixth and final attempt.

1633931788_thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-lets-see-if-it-pays-499252922.png.cc94df9ca3a06205a988d8e14fca681c.png

I just did it to end the game as I was utterly stuck and sick of it 🤣

Edited by Jambomo

27 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I just did it to end the game as I was utterly stuck and sick of it 🤣

Bit rich coming from me after yesterday's early morning attempt just after waking up tbh.  I got an incorrectly placed R in both my first and second lines and somehow ended up trying to solve SHIRE by choosing WHILE* in line 4.  :wacko:

*well, something similar that certainly didn't have an R in it.

Edited by Hedgecutter

12 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Bit rich coming from me after yesterday's early morning attempt just after waking up tbh.  I got an incorrectly placed R in both my first and second lines and somehow ended up trying to solve SHIRE by choosing WHILE* in line 4.  :wacko:

*well, something similar that certainly didn't have an R in it.

I did similar when I broke my winning streak at 21, forgot to use one of the letters I'd got right in the wrong place. It might seem like a fairly easy quiz but take your eye off the ball and you're fucked. Grrrrrrr.