Wordle

Arch Stanton

This wordle sticking around long enough to become the villain. Such a fickle world. 

As an aside, I hope theres no apology from the creator. Seeing the amount of rage generated including my own, one can't help but feel some admiration.

Well played, letter w****r. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

This wordle sticking around long enough to become the villain. Such a fickle world. 

As an aside, I hope theres no apology from the creator. Seeing the amount of rage generated including my own, one can't help but feel some admiration.

Well played, letter w****r. 

Josh Wardle, the creator of this game, lives in Brooklyn.

Raging. 

Was convinced I had it with the 3rd guess, absolutely certain I'd nailed it with the fourth. Got there in the end though.

Wordle 207 5/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟨🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Like going 2 goals up and cruising, only to be pulled back to 2 each with a handball and an offside goal against the run of play. Scrappy 80th minute winner though and still unbeaten.

Meanwhile down in London, the police arrested a number of protestors outside the House of Commons. 

Initial suspicions were that it was to do with the Prime Minister admitting to attending a party during lockdown.

Later the protestors were all released.  Apparently it was all about today's answer to Wordle!