St Johnstone v Celtic

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

That’s the loudest I’ve heard the crowd against Davidson. This is murder.

You've set up a tap in there... which is more than can be said for your team's creative talent.

The regression in McCart is staggering. Another goal coming directly from him giving the ball directly to an opponent. This should be 4 or 5 by now.

Crawford should be nowhere near this. Hook him for Kane at half time and probably VSO off for Middleton or even Craig. It’s hardly likely to help but at least you would t be carrying absolute passengers.

We're down, comfortably, unless we can find 5/6 players who can slot into that first team and improve it.

So much pea hearted shite floating about in there though, its really hard to see us managing it in one window.

Always aware the OF can dominate us, but expect the team to show at least something resembling fight at some point. This is just a gutless acceptance we've lost the game before it had even started.

Ken! Feel sorry for Parish today though. He’s going to be conceding goals no matter how well he does!

Yes a good show from Parish. James Brown is probably our only consistent defender.
Feel we need to get Liam Craig and Chris Kane on.
Crawford has to come of and go back to Bolton tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, mizfit said:

That’s the loudest I’ve heard the crowd against Davidson. This is murder.

More entertainment watching the green brigade v Tayside police.

Please tell me the green brigade are outside the ground getting their heads stoved in by the police, to at least give me something positive to enjoy about today.

The regression in McCart is staggering. Another goal coming directly from him giving the ball directly to an opponent. This should be 4 or 5 by now.
Crawford should be nowhere near this. Hook him for Kane at half time and probably VSO off for Middleton or even Craig. It’s hardly likely to help but at least you would t be carrying absolute passengers.

McCarts head has been down since the transfer window. It’s never been more obvious he’s fucking off and I’d have him away on the 1st.

Crawford can away back to Bolton and all.

1 minute ago, akuram said:

Yes a good show from Parish. James Brown is probably our only consistent defender.
Feel we need to get Liam Craig and Chris Kane on.
Crawford has to come of and go back to Bolton tomorrow.

I wouldn’t even wait until tomorrow. Just send him home now. 

Just now, Sh*teAndMuck said:

I wouldn’t even wait until tomorrow. Just send him home now. 

By most accounts Davidson wants to sign him permanently...

Well today is the day I want Callum Davidson punted, it's reached that day. Butterfield and Crawford losing possession and running around in circles without a clue what to do has sealed the deal. WHEN YOU CAN'T KEEP POSSESSION IN MIDFIELD IT PUTS YOUR DEFENCE UNDER PRESSURE YOU FUCKING HOBBIT c**t. 

f**k off and take your signings with you.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Well today is the day I want Callum Davidson punted, it's reached that day. Butterfield and Crawford losing possession and running around in circles without a clue what to do has sealed the deal. WHEN YOU CAN'T KEEP POSSESSION IN MIDFIELD IT PUTS YOUR DEFENCE UNDER PRESSURE YOU FUCKING HOBBIT c**t. 

f**k off and take your signings with you.

There's no need to get offensive mate.None of us are enjoying this but your tone and language is embarrassing 

Edited by saint in exile

Craig is done but I'd rather him have being shite on the park and at least trying than watch Crawford slink about half arsing it.

The poster boy of our relegation season.

How much do St Johnstone need to spend in January to stay up? It looks like they need a whole new midfield and a striker that actually scores. CB probably another worry.

That's probably about 4 or 5 starting players urgently needed before you're talking about quality beyond that