Hamilton v Killie

Unless I’m mistaken, I haven’t seen a thread for this yet. Although the Accies have had a less than stellar season, they should be on their uppers, having performed a smash and grab against ICT. Combine that with the fact that we are managerless and I can only see this going one way. 

4-0 Killie. 

Hope the Kilmarnock fans that left for the long journey through this Morning get back ok and keep in mind it’s not Accies fault this time x
Especially with the X16 having been cancelled mid-pandemic the journey back will take that bit longer too.

Hope they get home in time for Xmas dinner.

Will this go ahead? As soon as I saw Accies' tweet about hospitality being on sale yesterday morning I thought it was a bit soon to advertise that given that the announcement was due in the afternoon. If it does go ahead I have absolutely no idea what kind of team we'll put out or how well we'll play.

Where to start with that? For a tenner, you certainly got your money's worth of pure peak cinch from the action on the park - maybe not so much from the poor-quality stream. I thought Killie looked better than in previous weeks and passed the ball around a lot more, but there's still issues that have to be sorted out under whoever takes over from the dinosaur. The standard of refereeing was abysmal today and it seemed that the ref would give a penalty for almost any contact in the box but with almost no replays and poor bitrate I'll have to watch over the highlights and see what actually happened for both of the saved penalties. The last 15 minutes were definitely a bit wild after Hemming was sent off and I'd certainly like to see that again as I didn't see anything wrong with the challenge at the time. Three crucial points gained though that could make all the difference come the season's end.