FALKIRK V CLYDE

11 minutes ago, 9queens said:

Falkirk are now where Partick Thistle were somewhere in the 80's when I saw us lose 3-0 at home to Meadowbank. Rock bottom. 

Slowly you will recover and have a decent team and will be pushing for the Premier League. 

Clyde- well done. This is as good as it's going to get. Enjoy.

Something for Falkirk to look forward to in 40 years time 😂 

Good to know we live in your head rent free. 

33 minutes ago, Benidorm said:

Martin Rennie another shite trendy appointment with grand idealistic ideas relating to clipboards ipads and meal plans. Starting to think all you need to be a manager now is a league win on football manager and an athletic subscription.

There's a reason why a dinosaur like Dick Campbell has a part time team top of the championship. Team spirit goes right over the head of these PowerPoint warriors.

No coincidence either despite being a one man team that Danny Lennon has Clyde battling every week.

Today was his 2nd match in charge and he's playing with the garbage hand he's been dealt by Holt and Sheerin. He might not turn out to be the answer but have some perspective ffs. Majority of your post is pure conjecture.

45 minutes ago, 9queens said:

Falkirk are now where Partick Thistle were somewhere in the 80's when I saw us lose 3-0 at home to Meadowbank. Rock bottom. 

Slowly you will recover and have a decent team and will be pushing for the Premier League. 

Why are you on this thread ?

1 hour ago, 9queens said:

We've been in the third tier three times since then. Pre Lambie we were close to heading to the fourth. I'd have bitten your hand off for where we were in the 80's.

6 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Nice to see Marshmallow red dotting my last post. Fucking weirdo, his team might be a shambles, but not as much as a shambles as his life, getting kicks out of red dotting people he doesn't like, fucking creep! 

Mon the Clyde! 🇾🇪🇾🇪

Aaaaaand another red dot. What a fucking sad indicdual Marshmallow is. Once a decent poster, now a fucking mess of a man who gets his kicks out of red dotting strangers on an Internet forum. Fucking creep... 

Aaaaaand another red dot. What a fucking sad indicdual Marshmallow is. Once a decent poster, now a fucking mess of a man who gets his kicks out of red dotting strangers on an Internet forum. Fucking creep... 
Will never understand why anyone gives a shit about giving or receiving red dots.

Ironically the only one coming across as creep is you being so lit about getting a red dot. Wowser.

Don’t think the first penalty shout is one, although the commentator is a mile out saying it’s a yellow card. Second one there’s a clear arm in the face, penalty for me. 

Credit to Gomis in the build up to the second goal chasing it the length of the park at that stage of the game. 

On 26/12/2021 at 21:12, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Nice to see Marshmallow red dotting my last post. Fucking weirdo, his team might be a shambles, but not as much as a shambles as his life, getting kicks out of red dotting people he doesn't like, fucking creep! 

Mon the Clyde! 🇾🇪🇾🇪

On 27/12/2021 at 04:07, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

At least you’re not remotely bothered by it.