FALKIRK V CLYDE

Yass! Brilliant win! Fair play to our players, didn't give them a chance today even before I knew Goodwillie was out. 

All our defenders played pretty well, the midfield worked tirelessly and Jones did his job perfectly.

It was helped by Falkirk being atrocious at the back but we've gifted enough goals away this season, including against Falkirk.

Fair play for the tackle genius of playing Calum Morrison as a wingback. A guy who almost always causes us problems looking dejected playing in too deep a role. His shooting has always been more threatening than his crossing and he rarely gets a chance from there.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

12 minutes ago, Angus of the Mo said:

Life can be cruel. The stats say Falkirk should be winning this, but then Clyde have a habit of poorer stats but coming out with a draw or win.

Raw shot counts are often misleading. Clyde have had the better quality chances and deserve the 3pts.

One of the most frustrating players I’ve ever seen. There’s definitely a player in there but I’ve never seen a player misplace a 5-yard pass so regularly. Fair play to him today though.

Try watching McKay, Hall and Lemon on a regular basis. Couldn’t make a half decent player between them.

I'd genuinely not complain if we gave Lennon a new contract. That is some turnaround; 3 wins and 3 draws in the six games since we last played Falkirk.

Wish we had been there but listening to the Falkirk TV tears makes things better in that regard.

Splaine was terrific even if he did cede possession before the penalty. Rumsby and Elsdon excellent as well.

:lol:

What a fucking gang.

Klopp couldn’t get a tube of this bunch of absolute shysters.

New manager (and us) are on a hiding to nothing as long as Holt is anywhere near player recruitment.

Just now, Bullyweeno1 said:

We were hopeless but Falkirk frankly were even worse.

I dont know how Falkirk as so bad as they do have some good players who I would happily take in an instant.

Clear that something isnt right at the club.

There’s no doubt that something rotten has embedded itself there.

Hardline’s to Falkirk, we’ll done the Clyde

4 minutes ago, RosspCfc said:

Unbelievable. 14 players. None of which were Goodwillie and we score twice and win. Only 4 points off the promotion playoffs. Where has this come from?

It comes from having a top class manager working wonders with what he has got to work with. I just wish our fans would appreciate the guy instead of shouting for his head any time we lose a game.

2 minutes ago, David W said:

I'd genuinely not complain if we gave Lennon a new contract. That is some turnaround; 3 wins and 3 draws in the six games since we last played Falkirk.

I was thinking this myself. I was convinced we should have emptied him after the Clydebank game but he’s really got us out of our slump, as he has done many times before.

Now please Danny, give us a good window for a change!

3 minutes ago, David W said:

Wish we had been there but listening to the Falkirk TV tears makes things better in that regard.

Splaine was terrific even if he did cede possession before the penalty. Rumsby and Elsdon excellent as well.

That's where the frustration bites so hard. Look at what he's managing to eke out of this lot. Just imagine where he could take us with better squad building.

Well done to the lads again today, for all Falkirk are absolutely hopeless they've given us a couple of doings so far this season and we were missing some big players. Fair play as well to big Rob Jones who seems to have turned a bit of a corner recently. Hopefully Goodwillie's absence is just a one-off.

Martin Rennie another shite trendy appointment with grand idealistic ideas relating to clipboards ipads and meal plans. Starting to think all you need to be a manager now is a league win on football manager and an athletic subscription.

There's a reason why a dinosaur like Dick Campbell has a part time team top of the championship. Team spirit goes right over the head of these PowerPoint warriors.

No coincidence either despite being a one man team that Danny Lennon has Clyde battling every week.