FALKIRK V CLYDE

4 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Here again to say it's a fucking disgrace that this club are backing Holt in his position considering was involved in the regime which signed a large number of these c***s. The new board backing him are making a rod for their own back by keeping him on. I'll be emailing the club tomorrow morning. Not expecting anything but by f**k if he's still there, this club will not be moving forward. 

Totally agree with you but I’d save your time mate - yet again a Falkirk board who don’t give a f**k what we think. Them keeping Holt is just plain stupid. f**k the lot of them.

At what point do we start talking about this Falkirk team as one of the worst full time teams in recent memory?
Not seen them since last season but sounds like a weekly shambles.

We already have tbf. I didn’t see any of the Dunfermline team that finished 7th here a few years ago but refuse to believe they are worse than this rabble.

1 minute ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

Don’t go with stats, we have missed some real big chances in this game and should be further ahead.

Those two chances were down to yet more utterly horrendous Falkirk defending than any sort of good forward play tbf. Just glad I didnt have to suffer there in person today 

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

We already have tbf. I didn’t see any of the Dunfermline team that finished 7th here a few years ago but refuse to believe they are worse than this rabble.

Fair enough.

Wild man. That Houston team with Vauks, Leahy and co are one of my favourite non-Thistle teams and that wasnt all that long ago! Mental to think how quickly its all gone to shit.

Just now, Russ said:

Aaron Splaine had a great game imo. Not a player I’ve ever noticed before but even before the goal thought he was playing really well.

One of the most frustrating players I’ve ever seen. There’s definitely a player in there but I’ve never seen a player misplace a 5-yard pass so regularly. Fair play to him today though.

Clyde have absolutely deserved this. We've had more possession but they've made theirs count. Struggling to think of a clear chance we've had outside the penalty. 

That cannot be our defence post-transfer window. Clownshoe CBs, Miller who can't run and Lemon who clearly needs some youth team game time to get his confidence back. Two very avoidable goals conceded today.