FALKIRK V CLYDE

Our man Rennie will have had a few days to change the system, give each player a clue as to what is expected of him, and maybe even raised the mood around the place.

Based on absolutely nothing, I reckon a surprisingly decent two goal win for the Bairns.

We have a team of L2 (and worse) players and we have managed to take 20 points against the rest of L1. Falkirk have only managed to take 16. We have 20 goals, they have 14. They've conceded 25 and we've conceded 26.

In summary, that decision to play all-out defence at TFS earlier this season looks more idiotic with every passing week.

3 hours ago, brokeville said:

Behind closed doors? Wales have already announced it from Boxing Day. Hopefully we don’t follow suit, but won’t be surprised.

Don't think that it will be closed doors, more likely to be reduced capacity again if anything.

This is my opinion and therefore likely to be gibberish.

2 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Don't think that it will be closed doors, more likely to be reduced capacity again if anything.

This is my opinion and therefore likely to be gibberish.

Aye, we've been working on that for a wee while TBF.

On 21/12/2021 at 16:33, brokeville said:

The SPFL should cancel the games for the next 3 weeks and extend the season to accommodate. They must have dialogue with the clubs regarding this and other suggestions now. It’s just a pity the SPFL are an incompetent bunch of idiots.

They did and L1 and 2 decided not to ask for postponements -https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-press-release-48140

Of course we don't know what if anything was on offer about extending the season or whether games were going to have to be played asap after the league recommenced or what happens if there was an extension of the crowd restrictions.

I agree with your general statement about the SPFL being a bunch of idiots.

I'm surprised the club havent issued a statement of their own since they issued this, may have got lost in doing the ticket allocation stuff for this game - https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2021/12/22/club-update-11/?fbclid=IwAR3GIBuvjjtljUnMbjZqUfk2mgXVb2YD4coTtdnmDpJTYD6uoSO26pxmXPw

Edited by Davffc

5 hours ago, Albertobotswana said:

After hearing about the bounce game against DAFC and what I saw through the fog at EF, I'm looking forward to this one.

Clyde surely won't park the bus again but I think a convincing win for FFC.

3-0 with Keena, Nesbit and Morrison.

Any more details on this bounce game?