St Mirren v Celtic 22/12/21

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Really proud of that performance. Been pretty down about Saints recently; that was outstanding. Proper backs to the wall effort. Joe Shaughnessy was a colossus - MotM by a mile for me.

How do Saints do this?

Henderson and Lyness weren't to shabby also.

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

Really proud of that performance. Been pretty down about Saints recently; that was outstanding. Proper backs to the wall effort. Joe Shaughnessy was a colossus - MotM by a mile for me.

How do Saints do this?

Gorgeous Joe has been our best player by far this season. Can tell hes going to have a good game if he has got his swagger on 5 minutes in.

Absolutely proud of the players and youve got to credit Goodwin. He knows how to get guys to constantly work their bollocks off for him.

Cant even criticise Main tonight even though he should have scored. What a shift he put in

Just now, oaksoft said:

That was a masterclass in parking the bus.

I've never seen it done that well before.

Don't want to be watching that sort of thing too often but needs must.

Started the game with no nerves because I assumed we were getting hammered. Felt pure sick from about 65mins on as it looked like we could get something. Absolute torture, but just like watching St Mirren.