St Johnstone nil v Ross County, Wednesday 22 December 2021

Thought we woke up a bit after the equaliser, feels like a purpose behind us now.

Lack of quality up front completely killing us but not much can be done there with Kane/E2 out and nothing else in reserve.

Midfield actually looks like a midfield.

Not been great again but got the goal and not behind. Ross County looking much more dangerous side. At least we are spending a lot more time the opposition half.

Not sure if May's meant to be dropping so deep or not but it's incredibly frustrating. Means that O'Hallaron seems to be the one running the line and our main attacking idea is to play behind to him.

Might of scored anyway but really wasn't great from Parish.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thought we woke up a bit after the equaliser, feels like a purpose behind us now.

Lack of quality up front completely killing us but not much can be done there with Kane/E2 out and nothing else in reserve.

Midfield actually looks like a midfield.

I'm off for a lie down. RG displaying hints of positivity. It can't last, you know that deep down, don't you?

1 minute ago, House Bartender said:

I'm off for a lie down. RG displaying hints of positivity. It can't last, you know that deep down, don't you?

I'm positive when the players deserve it, and I think the response to going a goal down deserves it.

Hopefully keep it up, but no focal point up front killing us. MoH running behind is so predictable and he's offering nothing else.