Pars vs Arbroath, 26th December

I hope we can conn some league 1 team to take on the pish we have in our team so we can get some new signings in. Lucky if we have a handful of players who I'd regard half decent.

Folks outside the club see the team sheet and think it looks good so hopefully we can conn someone into taking them off us.

I hope we can conn some league 1 team to take on the pish we have in our team so we can get some new signings in. Lucky if we have a handful of players who I'd regard half decent.

Folks outside the club see the team sheet and think it looks good so hopefully we can conn someone into taking them off us.

See if you are under contract, can the club sell you for a transfer fee of £0 if they just want you out and free up a wage? Or is there some kind of clause to stop that? I think that’s what’s needed.

6 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Is Vytas the Lithuanian? He’s no in the squad according to the commentators 

He was injured I think, not listened to the pre match to hear how he is so someone else might confirm if he's injured still.

See if you are under contract, can the club sell you for a transfer fee of £0 if they just want you out and free up a wage? Or is there some kind of clause to stop that? I think that’s what’s needed.
I'd think we can say here take the useless fecker for free.

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Well you'd need to hope the player would accept the next contract, if it's a lower offer then he's under no obligation. 

On the game we gifted Arbroath a goal so since then they've been quite content to have ten men behind the ball while we've been quite frankly too slow in moving the ball, a good chance from Todd and a half chance from Wighton have been the only sparks. 

10 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I don't care at all about this pish left foot/right foot Central defender nonsense - play your best two centre halves. And for us that is Connolly and Gaspuitis. 

I hate this. If players can't do the basics with both feet then get them to f**k. Why do managers and clubs in general settle for such lazy, poor professionalism?