Aberdeen vs. Dundee

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It’s pretty obvious it’s not going to be Baby Dees. The issue is that you will only have one outfield sub, which is farcical.

I know. I was being a sausage. Still, we’re down the fucking bones. 

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Dundee another team who were obviously happy enough with the covid rules at the start of the season but are suddenly up in arms once it's them who are missing players.

You've just made that up.

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Dundee another team who were obviously happy enough with the covid rules at the start of the season but are suddenly up in arms once it's them who are missing players.

Not the first time we have missed players because of covid. Won't be the last. We battle on 🙂

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

You've just made that up.

Which part have I made up? Did Dundee attempt to change the rules in the summer? Did they come out against them beforehand? Why have they only suddenly become a bad thing now that you are the ones down to the bare bones?

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Which part have I made up? Did Dundee attempt to change the rules in the summer? Did they come out against them beforehand? Why have they only suddenly become a bad thing now that you are the ones down to the bare bones?

Where have Dundee been 'up in arms'? We released a statement saying what's happened. I don't see any outrage or 'up in arms'. You've simply made that up.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Did Dundee relegate Kilmarnock?

1 minute ago, starryfish said:

I was expecting a much more inexperienced starting eleven from Dundee, a couple of injuries and it will start to get interesting though 

1 injury and Dave Mackay is on the pitch.