Kilmarnock's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Connection to club, he's a winner, knows the area, has contacts in the game, he's a nasty wee b*****d with high standards, he clearly has something about him as Clarke has taken him into Scotland set up, will be well received by the support. Lacks a bit of experience but so did Gerrard and Lampard when they took first jobs. Id rather risk it with him as he could be the leader we need to galvanise the club and surge back up to top of league. we have 4 bottom teams in a row to play then a game in hand we could be back top of league mid January and sign a few better players for midfield. Him over another Mcintyre/Mccann/Kettlebell

Connection to club, he's a winner, knows the area, has contacts in the game, he's a nasty wee b*****d with high standards, he clearly has something about him as Clarke has taken him into Scotland set up, will be well received by the support. Lacks a bit of experience but so did Gerrard and Lampard when they took first jobs. Id rather risk it with him as he could be the leader we need to galvanise the club and surge back up to top of league. we have 4 bottom teams in a row to play then a game in hand we could be back top of league mid January and sign a few better players for midfield. Him over another Mcintyre/Mccann/Kettlebell

Hell yeah I’m convinced. I’m always easily convinced (Locke aside) Naisy is the man. What possibly could go wrong.

8 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The most overused, useless description in football which has absolutely zero bearing on anything.

You have plucked that one point out about 10 other positive things I have mentioned. Naismith has a determination and high standards that set him apart from most. He has done well in his career and has won trophies and succeeded because of his elite mentality. Refusal to accept people not doing their jobs properly and holding himself accountable to performing to a decent standard and leading even when team may be struggling.. 

1 hour ago, Cmac1869 said:

Connection to club, he's a winner, knows the area, has contacts in the game, he's a nasty wee b*****d with high standards, he clearly has something about him as Clarke has taken him into Scotland set up, will be well received by the support.

Most of those also applied to Lee McCulloch, who was a shite manager.

12 hours ago, killiekranky said:

I thought Alessio was a master stroke, I believed Dyer would steady the ship and get the team going again, I never for one second doubted that Tommy Wright would save us from relegation.

I just hope it's someone I think will be hopeless.

I thought youse sacked Alessio too soon. He didn't look to be doing that bad a job.

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Most of those also applied to Lee McCulloch, who was a shite manager.

Yes but it also didn't apply to others. A safe bet like Wright was for stability after messing up after Clarke left and he relegated us and has us 5th.

41 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Winning tends to be a good thing in football.

Winning as a player has little to no bearing on how good a manager you’ll be, though.

I’ve heard some of the biggest jobbers in the game described as being “a real winner” and it’s vacuous drivel spouted by morons.

1 hour ago, mps02 said:

Kris Boyd/ Alex Rae dream team.

I know you are joking but I just thought I would say that I love big Boydy of course for his playing days with us and I’ve got no clue if he ever wants to be a manager but this whole uber-sevco fan pantomime that he does on TV will, in my opinion, mean he is never considered a serious candidate for a top managers job in Scotland.

He’s probably very happy to continue with his media career and fair play to him he has been reasonably successful despite the character he is playing.