Kilmarnock's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry Grangemouth mutants, Holt won't be going to Kilmarnock.

Actually I have no idea if that's true. Being a former player has far too much influence in these situations. Being a cup winner even more so. I hope Kilmarnock aren't tempted (if they want a former Kilmarnock cup winner then, as I said earlier in the thread, Jim McIntyre is a much, much better choice) simply so that Holt remains at Falkirk, being comically shit and ineffective*.

See you next season.

Shame Kenny Miller has signed up with Falkirk, that would have been great entertainment.

McIntyre or McCann seem reasonable but unless you have a lottery winner backing you doubt you could afford Ross and Potter.

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Sorry Grangemouth mutants, Holt won't be going to Kilmarnock.

Hide contents

Actually I have no idea if that's true. Being a former player has far too much influence in these situations. Being a cup winner even more so. I hope Kilmarnock aren't tempted (if they want a former Kilmarnock cup winner then, as I said earlier in the thread, Jim McIntyre is a much, much better choice) simply so that Holt remains at Falkirk, being comically shit and ineffective*.

Hide contents

See you next season.

He’s our mutant hero but on this occasion we couldn’t stand in the way of him taking his boyhood team back to Division One 

41 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

He’s our mutant hero but on this occasion we couldn’t stand in the way of him taking his boyhood team back to Division One 

Sorry my good sir, but Holt has his tentacles well embedded in TFS.