Kilmarnock's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

He has previously been critical of plastic pitches and he's now managing a team who play on a plastic pitch.

Strange that such an innocent question would trigger you.

You misheard him. He hates plastic bitches.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

He has previously been critical of plastic pitches and he's now managing a team who play on a plastic pitch.

Strange that such an innocent question would trigger you.

An innocent question posted shortly after you had posted asking if Killie fans haven’t suffered enough. Yellow card for persistent digs at Derek.

17 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

On the face it, a very impressive appointment. So was Tommy Wright though, so who knows if he’s the right man for it or not. 

Certainly I would expect McInnes will be able to get more out the squad at Killie and know how to break teams down given his time at Aberdeen, so have to think Killie are back to being favourites to go up. 

This.

I expect them to get promoted and if they do then he can play counter attacking football next season which is where I felt he always excelled.