Sevco vs Dundee Hibernian

20 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Just the facts M8,same referee different outcome,I agree every decision is made on it's own merits plus we don't want referee's to become robots but we want consistency.
Between the Goldson one Charles-cook one and this one with Var in place I would expect them all to be given but we are still left with this shite being served up in our game.

The same referee that you are moaning about allowed you to score a goal in the 7th minute of injury time, when he had allocated 6. Give it a rest.

17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The same referee that you are moaning about allowed you to score a goal in the 7th minute of injury time, when he had allocated 6. Give it a rest.

Yes I seen big Malky make the same point after the game he didn't believe his team could score against 10 men either.
6 minutes and 5 seconds David.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

Not picking on Rangers or United but watching Sportscene and they are both still taking the knee. When is this going to stop ? It was ridiculous to begin with but the fact it’s still going with the vast majority of Scottish clubs is cringe [emoji51] 
Don't understand what's so cringe or ridiculous about drawing attention to the massive societal problem that is racism.

45 minutes ago, Empty It said:
13 hours ago, D-Fens Foster said:
Not picking on Rangers or United but watching Sportscene and they are both still taking the knee. When is this going to stop ? It was ridiculous to begin with but the fact it’s still going with the vast majority of Scottish clubs is cringe emoji51.png 

Don't understand what's so cringe or ridiculous about drawing attention to the massive societal problem that is racism.

I’m delighted to see players still taking the knee as a gesture of support in the fight against racism.  It is a very visible gesture and one that has the affect of keeping this a live issue.

8 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yes I seen big Malky make the same point after the game he didn't believe his team could score against 10 men either.
6 minutes and 5 seconds David.

If he really wanted to make sure that Celtic didn’t win, there was nothing stopping him blowing his whistle right on 96.00 thereby stopping the winning goal.

9 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Just the facts M8,same referee different outcome,I agree every decision is made on it's own merits plus we don't want referee's to become robots but we want consistency.
Between the Goldson one Charles-cook one and this one with Var in place I would expect them all to be given but we are still left with this shite being served up in our game.

How many times have you been told, it wasn’t the referee that gave the penalty, it was the linesman. 

I’m delighted to see players still taking the knee as a gesture of support in the fight against racism.  It is a very visible gesture and one that has the affect of keeping this a live issue.
Definitely, if you have an issue with players drawing attention to racism you're probably part of the issue.

14 hours ago, AJF said:

I burst out laughing when Hagi got awarded the sponsors man of the match. He may have looked more comfortably in the second half but he was rotten for the majority of the match.

I think we will struggle to add to the squad in the upcoming window unless we sell someone so I’d imagine any dealings will be done in the summer.

Wait, what?? Hagi got motm?? 😂😂

22 minutes ago, AJF said:

He did 😂 the sponsor’s man of the match being announced as Hagi was roundly met with a chorus of laughter. 

He's the one player that seems to be struggling with the GVBXperience. He doesn't suit being shunted out wide, but he's also not going to displace the players playing in the middle. It's a tough one for him. 

25 minutes ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

He's the one player that seems to be struggling with the GVBXperience. He doesn't suit being shunted out wide, but he's also not going to displace the players playing in the middle. It's a tough one for him. 

Think after the break he’ll displace Arfield. He deserves a prolonged shot at a central role, and I think with the coaching he slots better there with an out and out Kent clone on the right in a 4-1-4-1. 

Think after the break he’ll displace Arfield. He deserves a prolonged shot at a central role, and I think with the coaching he slots better there with an out and out Kent clone on the right in a 4-1-4-1. 
Based on what I've seen of you, that's where I'd have him.

..................Kamara
...........Hagi...........Aribo

Wright.............................Kent
..................Morelos

That's probably your strongest from what you have at the moment, IMO, based in games I've seen. Wright on the basis that you only have him and Sakala as options and Sakala to most non Rangers fans has looked pretty poor for the most part (granted Wright inconsistent too). I'd like to see Wright get a run as he's Scottish as well TBH.

Arfield does offer something different in terms of going beyond when Morelos drops deep. But in that Central role (like Hearts) Aribo has shown he's more than capable of that and Hagi won you the important game in the Europa by doing that as well.