Sevco vs Dundee Hibernian

I have wondered recently if the referees association will tell the lads to tone it down a bit, with it getting a bit obvious and all, but I suppose you cant really take chances when its a home game. They are all must wins. 

Edited by Bairnardo

I'd have been shouting for a penalty if it had been in the other box, but not too sure if that could be classed as an unnatural position from McMann, as he was  moving at speed at the point of contact.

Nonetheless, it wouldn't have been awarded at Ibrox against Rangers, you'd think. Excessive number of bookings for United, given the foul count for both sides.

Decent performance from the replacements today, Meekison especially. Alan McLaren seems to hate Charlie Mulgrew.

3 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'd have been shouting for a penalty if it had been in the other box, but not too sure if that could be classed as an unnatural position from McMann, as he was  moving at speed at the point of contact.

Nonetheless, it wouldn't have been awarded at Ibrox against Rangers, you'd think. Excessive number of bookings for United, given the foul count for both sides.

Decent performance from the replacements today, Meekison especially. Alan McLaren seems to hate Charlie Mulgrew.

Alan McLaren is a fucking imbecile.

He actually made me wish it was Alex Rae on commentary

27 minutes ago, gaz5 said:
28 minutes ago, Jambomo said:
Was it a soft as f**k penalty? or an actual clear foul type penalty?

By the rules today it's probably a penalty, but the rules are shite. No way the guy means to handball it or even knows anything about it.

hahahaha

3 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

I'll assume that means you agree and can't find anything coherent as an argument. emoji6.png

As I said, a penalty by today's rules, but there's no way that's "intentional" handball.

It’s about as stonewall a penalty as it gets.