Week 15

lichtie23

FFS, so there's now a movie about the most undeserved, ridiculous HoF QB entree ever?

How the f**k you merit HoF entry when you were absolute shite for the five years of your career that should have been your absolute peak, and got benched for a rookie Eli Manning...

Fucking joke. The fact America still slobbers all over Warner is baffling. Bang average QB who lucked into a ridiculously QB friendly scenario not once, but twice. Utterly shat it and did a vanishing act the second he was actually put in a position where he had to carry the team rather than the rest of the talent carrying him. 

It's a nonsense that Warner is HoF and Phil Simms is not, but then HoF is basically a magnified version of the ProBowl farce. It isn't about reality.

I kinda enjoy games like this. I don't mind mediocrity as long as both teams are just as bad as each other, and it's not the Chargers playing an absolute clunker for a change.

I had this full game on VHS and used to watch it now and again just for the sheer absurdity of it -

https://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore/new-york-jets-vs-washington-redskins-1993121101

Well they are. We’re just a sorry, pathetic excuse for a team.

Yes, agreed, but there is clearly an agenda against Mark Davis (and hence the Raiders). The NFL hated Al and will never forgive him/us, otherwise an investigation into Washington would have resulted in measures against them, not the only fall out being the (100% correct)ending of Gruden.

37 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

PI surely?

36 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Oh, and the commentary is so pro Browns I think I’m going to vomit!

20 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Browns, Browns, Browns, Browns…….

It’s sickeningly one sided commentary

14 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Injury and covid-ravaged my arse.

Farce!

3 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Yes, agreed, but there is clearly an agenda against Mark Davis (and hence the Raiders). The NFL hated Al and will never forgive him/us, otherwise an investigation into Washington would have resulted in measures against them, not the only fall out being the (100% correct)ending of Gruden.

2 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

It’s like we’re trying to lose

kylian-mbapp%C3%A9-celebration.gif