Livi v Ross County

Sibbald one definitely wasn't a pen. The handball is one of them where it's harsh if it's against your team but you'd be screaming for it yourself.
I dunno, Sibbald get to the ball and gets full blown kicked by the county defender who's nowhere near the ball. Foul anywhere else on the park so it's a penalty

Was some hit by Cancola, who's been shite so far.

Agreed on the penalties. Sibbald wasn't it was just a bad landing/coming together. The Baldwin one? I'd be screaming for it if it was in the Livi box.

Edited by Comrie

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:
7 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:
Sibbald one definitely wasn't a pen. The handball is one of them where it's harsh if it's against your team but you'd be screaming for it yourself.

I dunno, Sibbald get to the ball and gets full blown kicked by the county defender who's nowhere near the ball. Foul anywhere else on the park so it's a penalty

It looks to me like he got there first and went down before Baldwin touched him. Will have to see it again.

2 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

It looks to me like he got there first and went down before Baldwin touched him. Will have to see it again.

Think that's pretty accurate. Baldwin does collide with him after so can see why some might think it was a pen. Would have been soft, in my book.

Watching the replay and that's a stone waller I reckon. He's stretched to knock the ball away and the defender has just smashed through his shin

Poor game. Think we should have been a penalty for the hand ball but neither team showed much quality until the goal.
Which clown hacked it away to the edge of the box under little pressure? 

Penrice let's it bounce down the line in the initial phase of the attack then he's the one that "clears" it

2 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Think that's pretty accurate. Baldwin does collide with him after so can see why some might think it was a pen. Would have been soft, in my book.

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:
5 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Watching the replay and that's a stone waller I reckon. He's stretched to knock the ball away and the defender has just smashed through his shin

Football's a game of opinions eh

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:
7 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:
Poor game. Think we should have been a penalty for the hand ball but neither team showed much quality until the goal.
Which clown hacked it away to the edge of the box under little pressure? 

Penrice let's it bounce down the line in the initial phase of the attack then he's the one that "clears" it

Thought so. Garbage from him with a minute until half time.

Going super defensive has cost us again. Dropping deep when Livi have shown they are able to score late headed goals against us is seriously dumb.

I'd have taken a point beforehand so not that disappointed if we hang on..