Livi v Ross County

County absolute roasted us for the first half hour at Dingwall, Hungbo and Charles-Cook tore us apart, we were as clinical a feck with our chances though, and managed to do a smash and grab for all 3 pts. Don't feel we're as clinical just now, but we're playing a lot better, with more fire in our belly, so should be a good blood and snotters kind of game. Hopefully the high tempo will tell on County later on, with them having the midweek game against Celtic, and we run out winners again.

Tough game, Ross County are a decent side despite their defence still looking shaky. If we can keep another clean sheet, I think we will win. 

3600+ tickets given out to local community groups and schools. Hope it is a good game for them.

Is this going to be the last game of the season?  Games are being called off left right and centre and we are only at the beginning of this wave.

Hopefully we get the three points,  I think we are playing well enough to do so.  I expect  us to have a pretty attacking set up tomorrow. 

Under the circumstances (West Lothian having the highest number of covid cases per capita in the whole of Scotland), I can't see having thousands of super spreader kids coming to the stadium  ending well.

I thought for the most part we were solid enough at the back on Wednesday, considering we were defending 75% of the time. What gave me most concern was how anonymous our midfield was. If we can find parity there, we have enough going forward to cause them problems.

Sneaky win by the odd goal for the shagger staggies.

Should be a decent match, hopefully Wednesday nights late defeat hadn't put the lads heads down too much.

Ross County have been playing some cracking stuff this last month/6 weeks so hopefully they can continue to perform and improve.

Blair Spittal has to start, he's integral to our good work imo.