The Binos v The Galabankies

First up for the start of 2 home games at Forthbank is Annan Ath.  Given our form recently 5 straight defeats. the question Binos fans are asking. can we get out of this slump and start picking up points, or will we continue to drop down the League. 

We are in the hunt for a new manager and expect James Creaney to be in charge for this game. 

Prediction Binos 1 Annan Ath 1  

Well another defeat today that’s the 6th straight defeat in a row for us, down to 6th spot in League. 

As for the game itself we started well got in front after 7 mins from Josh Scally but as usual we can’t defend and allowed Annan back into the game when they scored twice before half time. 
second half we did nothing and it did not help to go down to 10 men when Jack Leitch was sent off. Then to make matters worse Annan scored again to make it 3-1. We got a second goal at the death but it was too late. 
Let’s hope whoever takes over can turn this team around fast otherwise it’s another wasted season ahead, 

18 hours ago, rhliston said:

Well another defeat today that’s the 6th straight defeat in a row for us, down to 6th spot in League. 

As for the game itself we started well got in front after 7 mins from Josh Scally but as usual we can’t defend and allowed Annan back into the game when they scored twice before half time. 
second half we did nothing and it did not help to go down to 10 men when Jack Leitch was sent off. Then to make matters worse Annan scored again to make it 3-1. We got a second goal at the death but it was too late. 
Let’s hope whoever takes over can turn this team around fast otherwise it’s another wasted season ahead, 

Not sure where to start with this but playing the same team and system after a run of defeats makes no sense, players visibly low on confidence, Also when reduced too 10 men no change in system despite the distinct lack of shape after losing 2 goals of similar nature, only personal changed, Elgin always provide a stern test despite there poor early season form no better chance for creaney and orr to ruffle a few feathers before the new gaffer arrives 

Agree with Shoogs73, that really was a shitfest yesterday and only Currie and Scally come out of it with any credit for me, but each to a man, they can all do better and simply must.

The 3 goals were absolutely criminal defending but it’s been the same story for too long. This persisting with Mackin up front, why??

I said before the game that we are a good manager and 2 players away from being a comfortable Play Off team with a real chance of going up, not on yesterday’s evidence we are not, and I don’t need an analysis department to tell me that.

It’s also a worry that attendances have dropped, yes it’s Christmas and yes we have just had government announcements about staying indoors but someone said the attendance was about 350….that is worrying and even with worse teams on the park, I don’t think it was ever that low.

2 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

It’s also a worry that attendances have dropped, yes it’s Christmas and yes we have just had government announcements about staying indoors but someone said the attendance was about 350….that is worrying and even with worse teams on the park, I don’t think it was ever that low.

Lowest attendance of the season so far from us down 187 from last home game. Maybe people decided that Christmas shopping was more rewarding than turn up at Forthbank to see another pish Albion performance and who can blame them. 

5 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

I said before the game that we are a good manager and 2 players away from being a comfortable Play Off team with a real chance of going up, not on yesterday’s evidence we are not, and I don’t need an analysis department to tell me that.

It's a strange one. When we were winning games, some of the performances weren't great but we still found ourselves second in the league. When Kev resigned, I was slightly disappointed as would have liked him to have stayed in charge for another couple of games - may have been in the minority though. That being said and since he stepped down, Forfar fully deserved to win last Saturday and it sounds like Annan deserved the win yesterday.

Mcniff and Mclean are huge losses to the defence. If Mcgregor gets injured, I fear for the back 4.

I couldn't attend yesterday but I'm not sure I would have after Creaney's training interview. He didn't really seem confident or make me want to attend. The next appointment is crucial and could be the difference between a top 4 place (we have a good squad of players) or finish towards the bottom half of the table. 

I've watched the highlights and the goals we conceded were a disgrace. 

Jack Leitch should have been booked imo, it was never a red card but the ref was probably influenced by the Annan bench reaction.

We need to try something different. Perhaps play with a back 3 and 5 across the middle.