North Lanarkshire EL Clasico

Losing 2 goals in a match that we dominated like that is a sign that we aren't ready to win the league. Similar to the Falkirk game where we had most of the play but gifted up opportunities to the opposition without them having to do anything. We lost as many goals in the last 10 minutes tonight as Cove have in their last 9 league matches. They look like league winners, we are nice to watch but ultimately aren't as good a side.

We've made good progress and play some great football, but we have a soft core which has been exposed a few times this season. The league is gone I feel, I think we'll have a good chance in the play-offs though if we can work on these cheap goals we concede.

Edited by Diamonds are Forever

11 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

That was the most one sided game of football I have ever seen. Clyde have absolutely stolen a point. 

That’s very worrying from an Airdrie point of view. We can’t be losing points at these games. 

Ahh that was hellish. 

Watch our QP highlights.

Firstly that didnt look like two teams from same league however massive respect to our lot for somehow stealing a point and nearly all 3 in last min.

Murray took off Fordyce which probably won and cos them 3points in last 10min with our 2nd equaliser and Tade GREAT chance..

Funny old game. You.d Better believe it!

The frustrating thing from these battling performances and grinding out draws, we are still only five above 9th. Fair play to the boys though, one hell of an effort with our backs to the wall for the majority of it. Jones and Mortimer scoring in the same game is an absolute riddy for Currie though. GIRUY.

Sore to watch, this team would struggle badly in the 2nd division, guys playing well above their level, some can’t even do the basics right, it’s embarrassing every time we get a throw in on the right side. Must be one of the worst teams I’ve seen over more years than I care to remember 

That genuinely felt like a win, up until Jones’s goal we didn’t have a shot on goal.

Airdrie fully deserved the three points, no doubt about it, but sometimes you just need luck to fall your way and it was with us tonight.

GIRUY Currie, that was so fucking beautiful given his antics after the second goal.