North Lanarkshire EL Clasico

Quite happy that has been called off so that the frankly ridiculous second goal can be erased from my memory. What a rubbish piece of defending that was. To be quite honest, we were pretty rubbish all day. The amount of times Airdrie could thread a pass through a Grand Canyon sized gap in our defence was quite incredible. We’ll need improvement ahead of the re-match if we hope to get anything out of the game.

I wonder when this will be rescheduled for? Tuesday night? Will fans be allowed to attend? Time will tell.

Edited by Scott-Replay

Just now, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

First team I think I've actually seen a team full on cheer about a game being abandoned.

Such is life, wasn't the only game to fall foul. Sods law we won't turn up for the re-arranged and lose 1-0.

Hmm will it not be played out with Airdrie 1-2 up?

1 minute ago, G_&_T said:

How harsh is that! Abandoned after 75 mins according to the BBC. What was it, a pea super presumably? To not allow play to continue for another 15 mins, it must have been really, really bad! 

Airdrie scored after 46, 5 minute injury stoppage, maybe 10 mins play before a 5 minute delay before restarting, Then 10 mins before it being called off. 

I think it was worse when he stopped it first time, but after five minutes it got better. I was surprised he abandoned it when he did to be honest. 

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

2 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

How harsh is that! Abandoned after 75 mins according to the BBC. What was it, a pea super presumably? To not allow play to continue for another 15 mins, it must have been really, really bad! 

Probably only about 60 minutes actually played due to the factors Karpaty Lviv mentioned above.

Just now, TamClyde said:

Referee had a shocker, only thing he done right was call the game off, all be it 20 mins too late. 

we were also pish, as usual. 

falkrik east fife game has been re arranged for sat 22nd jan

Not sure when this will be re-arranged for as Airdrie play Thistle in the cup that day.

36 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

It wasn't. It was worse at kick off than it was when he stopped it the first time and at the time he abandoned it.

First picture was immediately prior to kick off and second picture when he stopped the match on the first occasion.

Cannae see a corner flag at kick off, clearly visible when stopped. It was a fucking arsehole decision.

PXL_20211218_145813099.jpg

PXL_20211218_161649843.MP.jpg

Clyde were very fortunate today. We absolutely battered them that “whole” game. 

As far as I’m concerned, the game should have been off at half time as we now have a young man pretty seriously injured needlessly in McGill. Poor refereeing.

Looking forward to the rescheduled match as I think we’ll provide another spanking. 

Edited by Diamond1924