What are you buying your wives/gfs/bfs/husbands for Christmas?

Thorongil

39 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Ordered the wife's main present last Thursday with an expected delivery within 3 working days. Just had a text and an email with tracking info. Estimated delivery in the stuff today? 29th December. 

I told the wife but she seems fine with it. There are a few little gifts to go alongside this so she'll have something on the day. 

giphy.gif

On 17/12/2021 at 15:05, oaksoft said:

God no.

My wife is plump and delicious and it would never cross her mind to give me a bollocking for getting "the wrong colour of present".

I like her exactly the way she is.

Hiya Rubens, hiya pal.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Ordered the wife's main present last Thursday with an expected delivery within 3 working days. Just had a text and an email with tracking info. Estimated delivery in the stuff today? 29th December. 

I told the wife but she seems fine with it. There are a few little gifts to go alongside this so she'll have something on the day. 

Learned nothing from the Ugg boot debacle.

Just now, oaksoft said:

Just had a wee look.

Are there any artists who are not perverts obsessed by the naked body? 😁

Haha. He defo was not a pervert, but a celebrant of the abundant lady. You could say he was into body positivity well before it was cool. In fact, given the tyranny of female beauty standards you could even say he was a hero. He even has a fuckin adjective named after him. A curvy lady is often described as Rubenesque. 

Lad.

9 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Main present is a ticket to see one of the drag Queens off RuPaul

can i be cheeky and ask how much that cost ? And what do they actually do to have people selling tickets.

Edited by Meldrew