What are you buying your wives/gfs/bfs/husbands for Christmas?

Thorongil

19 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Why don't all you guys on here save yourselves the money and just ask your wife outright for sex.

She knows that's why you're buying her stuff.

You know that's why you're buying her stuff.

It's the same ridiculous pantomime at Valentine's Day as well.

Why not just save the money, buy some wine instead, send the kids to the grannies and just get straight to some funky business?

Life's too short for all this beating around  the bush. 🤣

Great, I've got a couple of bottles, can you make yourself scarce?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I noticed some grudginess on another thread so just interested to test the temperature. 

My wife is getting:
travel straighteners, a Ted Baker travel bag, a gold chain with an infinity loop, some adult colouring books, colouring pens, leather gloves with fleece lining and a Hotel Chocolat chocolate wreath thing. 

I can't believe no-one has picked up on the adult colouring book!

Earpods and perfume, along with the pyjamas/dressing gown/slippers combo that she likes to get every year. She's also chosen a pair of boots for her Xmas night out that I'm getting her. All pretty straightforward shopping tbh.

I haven't asked or hinted for anything in particular in return, but a fairly large box arrived today which she stashed in a cupboard in the spare room that I'm not to see, so intrigued to find out wtf it is. To be fair, she normally chooses pretty well.

8 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Santa hopefully bringing me an in-van espresso machine. 

Are you looking at branching out the enterprise or is it purely for you? 

Some amount of money in taking coffee to the punters nowadays. Mind boggling. 

10 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

50th anniversary Rangers strip.  Heavy staunch.

What's an infinity loop?

Something that seems to go on forever without anybody really understanding it. In some cases it can change shape but still holds on to the past. Once trapped in one it's difficult to get out.

Adults that go looking for presents aren’t right in the head, in my opinion. Christmas gifts are for kids and maybe a wee something for your old parents as a thank you etc.  

We are off on holiday in February and have agreed we’d rather wait till then and maybe treat each other, if there was something we see when away. Otherwise I’m cooking a lovely turkey roast next weekend, the grown up “kids” will get their little presents and we will all head round to her relatives and get pissed in the evening.

We are spending £10 on each other, and we have to buy ten items from the same shop - one of those ‘Pound Shop’ type places in Cumbernauld. We have decided to shove the ‘normal Christmas budget’ into a ‘hope to fcuk we can get abroad again in 2022’ fund. If we do get back to the USA next year, will go for a big steak dinner and a nice wine with the money. That’s the plan anyway.

I’m hoping, surely, that my ten items will at least include  a Lynx shower gel, a new toothbrush, and an air freshener for the car. Divorce beckons…

Edited by pozbaird

16 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

We are spending £10 on each other, and we have to buy ten items from the same shop - one of those ‘Pound Shop’ type places in Cumbernauld. We have decided to shove the ‘normal Christmas budget’ into a ‘hope to fcuk we can get abroad again in 2022’ fund. If we do get back to the USA next year, will go for a big steak dinner and a nice wine with the money. That’s the plan anyway.

I’m hoping, surely, that my ten items will at least include  a Lynx shower gel, a new toothbrush, and an air freshener for the car. Divorce beckons…

Scenes when one of your 10 items is Rangers

12 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Why don't all you guys on here save yourselves the money and just ask your wife outright for sex.

She knows that's why you're buying her stuff.

You know that's why you're buying her stuff.

It's the same ridiculous pantomime at Valentine's Day as well.

Why not just save the money, buy some wine instead, send the kids to the grannies and just get straight to some funky business?

Life's too short for all this beating around  the bush. 🤣

If this is a serious post, it’s one of the saddest I’ve read on The Forum. What a way to live your life. Middle age sounds grim.