What are you buying your wives/gfs/bfs/husbands for Christmas?

Thorongil

I noticed some grudginess on another thread so just interested to test the temperature. 

My wife is getting:

travel straighteners, a Ted Baker travel bag, a gold chain with an infinity loop, some adult colouring books, colouring pens, leather gloves with fleece lining and a Hotel Chocolat chocolate wreath thing. 

I've asked her several times what she would like and she keeps answering "Nothing, I can't think of anything, there isn't anything I need or want".

This, of course, is womenspeak for 'use your fucking imagination and get me something really nice'.

and I havent a clue. I'm gonna be sleeping in the shed.

Edited by K77

5 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I feel sorry for people that clearly are married to unreasonable women. We do similar most years. 

I'm only kidding mate. We do get each other presents but it's clearly perfectly reasonable not to in your relationship.

I've got my wife tickets for Kevin Bridges show. I'm hoping she'll give me the 2nd ticket and if she does she can share the wine she's bought me. 😉

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

1 hour ago, Thorongil said:

I noticed some grudginess on another thread so just interested to test the temperature. 

My wife is getting:

travel straighteners, a Ted Baker travel bag, a gold chain with an infinity loop, some adult colouring books, colouring pens, leather gloves with fleece lining and a Hotel Chocolat chocolate wreath thing. 

Sounds guid.

Getting a Levis as well as 'Confessions of St Augustine'.  Bought the wife a few wee things and a jacket.

The wee man is getting all sorts and an infant 50th anniversary Rangers strip.  Heavy staunch.

What's an infinity loop?

3 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

Sounds guid.

Getting a Levis as well as 'Confessions of St Augustine'.  Bought the wife a few wee things and a jacket.

The wee man is getting all sorts and an infant 50th anniversary Rangers strip.  Heavy staunch.

What's an infinity loop?

A pair of Levi’s?