P&B Poster Appreciation Thread

Marshmallo

On 14/12/2021 at 11:10, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Of the da's @Sergeant Wilson is the funniest poster on the site and @Jacksgranda 's quantity over quality approach raises the odd chuckle. 

@invergowrie arab@NotThePars@oneteaminglasgow @Dunning1874and @JStewart (can't find his exact handle) are the only posters stopping the politics sub being the worst place on the forum, it has gone very downhill this year. Also while I find a lot to disagree with @LongTimeLurker and @ICTChris post some decent and interesting stuff there and in GN. That sub misses Mixu and @dorlomin's Ying and Yang a lot. A well-liked poster enjoying himself and someone who clearly hates and is hated by the forum pontificating wrongly about everything.

Of the Hibees @HibsFan @Aim Here and @Kima Greggs are very good value, and @Leith Green is a good lad. @Dons_1988, @johnnydun, @RandomGuy. (I know but I find some of his posts interesting and he winds folk up so easily) and @Mr. Alli off the top of my head for the other prem teams. I don't spend enough time in the Seaside's or Tartan Army etc forums to comment there.

Don't contribute but the Hillwalking and photography threads are great so big up to the main posters there, @Day of the Lords is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. 

@virginton and @Marshmallo, as previously discussed, are good value and again wind the right folk up.   

Also the forum needs good villains and in that regard only it is a shame we don't have Stormzy and Pepp anymore 

@dorlomin proving how much of a fun and down to earth guy he is by turning up to red dot this nearly 3 months later. Thanks bud!

7 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

@dorlomin proving how much of a fun and down to earth guy he is by turning up to red dot this nearly 3 months later. Thanks bud!

I know there is another thread on it somewhere, but I have never got the "mass red dotting" thing.

I mean, there are a couple of radge posters I dont interact with, one daft Jambo on ignore, but who has the time for this kind of pish?

• 1 month later...

Thanks all who play in the quiz thread, m=we are  a bunch, if any other thread wants some, more than welcome bring yer maw (all are welcome).

Edited by SlipperyP

I'll also nominate @Jacksgranda, apart from being a thicko and keeps we away from the wooden spoon most weeks.

His posts all over the forum at shite 😆. However, during his unhealthy period (I contacted a few NI people), just to find out if he was ok.

Now that will come over as creepy, and 100% is. But I cried when he posted on  his return.....

Keep strong Da, be safe❤️

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

I'll also nominate @Jacksgranda, apart from being a thicko and keeps we away from the wooden spoon most weeks.

His posts all over the forum at shite 😆. However, during his unhealthy period (I contacted a few NI people), just to find out if he was ok.

Now that will come over as creepy, and 100% is. But I cried when he posted on  his return.....

Keep strong Da, be safe❤️

:wub:

• 3 months later...

Good to see HibeeJibee returning to the EoS forum over the last few days. The posters in the Pyramid sections of The Forum in general are largely excellent. Daily reading for me and it makes it so much easier to follow what's happening outside of the SPFL.