P&B Poster Appreciation Thread

Marshmallo

2 hours ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

you have to salute @The_Kincardine's indefatigability and he's an enjoyable poster if you can ignore the content.

"Enjoyable poster if you ignore the content" is the highest acclaim I have ever had.  Thanks!

Special mention (1) to the Accies boys.  You're missed from the Premiership match threads.  Haste ye back.  Special mention (2) to the Dee boys.  Your team is shite but you have a roster* of top-notch posters.  I hope you stay up.

*special mention (3) to @AmericanFanfor corrupting my speech.

Edit to add (4) @SlipperyP.  He had a big biretta to fill over on the quiz thread but has been a star.

Edited by The_Kincardine

On 14/12/2021 at 11:41, scottsdad said:

I know I will miss some folk out here, but here we go.

@Jacksgranda - the Lazarus award winner, surely.  If no such award exists, it should be created.

@Sergeant Wilson takes the piss in a way I appreciate. Even when I am the recipient.

@oaksoft - the only poster to directly insult me all year. Had some fun debates and arguments with him, all of which he has lost.

@BFTD - he still lives in Alloa. The man has durability. 

Also when I see posts by @NotThePars @ICTChris @The Moonster  @thistledo @EvilScotsman @SlipperyP @Day of the Lords @tamthebam @welshbairn @Bairnardo @virginton I make a point of reading.

And for services to the Falkirk thread @Shadwell Dog @Back Post Misses @Grangemouth Bairn @Duncan Freemason

@Marshmallo keeps us all honest.

Quite touching and surprised anyone reads any of the pish I type. So thanks. I'd like to confirm it's mutual appreciation. 

22 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

@kingjoey for his mental posting about Celtic, fairly winds them all up. AND he posts on the Quiz Mafia thread.

There are so many great posters on P&B and so many good reads most days, too many to mention. But, I may be wrong and missed them, I can’t think of a single Celtic poster who has any sort of sense of humour. They are a serious bunch and utterly obsessed by their football team and everything that surrounds it. However, Rangers fans on here mostly come across like a pretty good bunch, and I enjoy their banter on here. Special mention to @Jacksgranda whose reappearance a week or so ago was the story of the year on here for me.

26 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

There are so many great posters on P&B and so many good reads most days, too many to mention. But, I may be wrong and missed them, I can’t think of a single Celtic poster who has any sort of sense of humour. They are a serious bunch and utterly obsessed by their football team and everything that surrounds it. However, Rangers fans on here mostly come across like a pretty good bunch, and I enjoy their banter on here. Special mention to @Jacksgranda whose reappearance a week or so ago was the story of the year on here for me.

10 IAR, serious business

@Henrik's tongue

Edited by Jacksgranda

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Love, this shote. Yes most Celtic fans have been raging, but you have to remember their all 'going through hard times' As for **** winning,........

Howeve this thread is about cuddles. @Honest_Man#1 Yov been posting for at least 11 years and no c**t can remember one post. I bow the greatness.   My wee DUG.   

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

@Jacksgranda think he just called you a rangers fan.