P&B Poster Appreciation Thread

Marshmallo

Basically everyone who contributes to the Tennents thread. A great bunch of lads 
Just came on to post this. Too many good guys on here to single out but I wanted to mention outside of the football threads, I love the what are you drinking and Tennents threads.

The former is good, civilised, and they indulge all my shite about my own beer, and the Tennents thread is like a wee brotherhood. I was buckled at London HMFCs carry on the other day.

And yer wee maw taking you out on the T aswell m9.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just came on to post this. Too many good guys on here to single out but I wanted to mention outside of the football threads, I love the what are you drinking and Tennents threads.

The former is good, civilised, and they indulge all my shite about my own beer, and the Tennents thread is like a wee brotherhood. I was buckled at London HMFCs carry on the other day.

And yer wee maw taking you out on the T aswell m9.

Who else would take him?

I don't really hate anyone on here, I could probably meet up with anyone on here in the pub or at the football and have a good yap. 

@welshbairn for his efforts in the resuscitation of another superb poster @Jacksgranda.

All the Dees on this forum are top notch. With special mentions to @Robin.Hood who is a genuine good guy IRL, @Bigmouth Strikes Again for smudger and @Mr. Alli who recommended the great Old Mill Pool Club.

And to our Hibee brothers, I salute you.

My new NFL gang, thank you for helping me pick the Titans. With mentions to @Fife Saint for the Fantasy Football league, @Boo Khaki for his patient, in depth explanations of the NFL for me and @lichtie23 for the regular score updates.

Although I left the league last season, @Frank Grimes, for the chess league.

@AmericanFan for flying the Cinch fleg high across the pond.

Finally @Melanius Mullarkay, one of theee best posters on this site and a true gentleman.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
12 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
So would I probably, but there would be conditions. He'd get a bit of lifestyle advice and he'd have to bring his burds from the Palace...or his maw

Or granmaw in your case.

If I can help take the bare look off her...

6 hours ago, Kima Greggs said:

Firstly, thank you to @Marshmallo for starting this thread. Just an unrivalled commitment to improving forum experiences, not just for himself, for everyone.

Shout out to all the hibs boys (except Glenn Minter obvs), especially @Genuine Hibs Fan and @HibsFan 

Comrade @NotThePars alongside myself the only ideologically correct poster on this website.

VT for continuing to boil incredible amounts of piss in other posters. (Insert Ainsley Harriot meme)

The fantasy golf league lads, you know who you are. (2022 season starting soon btw if anybody wants to join, keep an eye on the golf thread)

@Frank Grimes for running the chess thread.

@Detournement no other poster can go from the sublime to the ridiculous like he does.

The FM posters, particularly @oneteaminglasgow and @AsimButtHitsASix

Next a rambling list of those whose contributions I enjoy for footballing and non footballing reasons

@Barry Ferguson's Hat @Dunning1874 @The Moonster @Day of the Lords @craigkillie @Mark Connolly @renton @SlipperyP @Mr. Alli @accies1874 @invergowrie arab @YassinMoutaouakil @throbber @Dons_1988 @Sergeant Wilson @Tynie Mell @Richey Edwards @Salvo Montalbano and there's others too, but that's plenty.

And finally have any P&B'ers ever mentioned @ICTChrison a poster appreciation thread ? (ha ha see what I did there ?)

543c63c449bd4a1d_affleck-thankyou.xxxlar

3 hours ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

One does ones best in the trying circumstances I operate under thanks to lazy SHFL social media types. 

Not so much lazy as too old cope with the new fangled social media stuff 🤣

14 hours ago, 18May1991 said:

You mentioned Rangers and not Celtic mate. This is Scotland. Such behaviour is not allowed. You now have to name 4, no more and no less, Celtic supporters whose contributions you admire. Or just about put up with. 

haha

tenor.gif.e39360eed24e3ef2beddd4b99bc4603c.gif

Edited by AmericanFan