Staggies v Celtic, 15th December 2021

3 minutes ago, yoda said:

Six minutes of injury time. Sinister stuff, I suspect. 

As hard as it is to take.

The commentators said, 6 minutes of added time.

We have to accept that, whether it was definitely 6 minutes to add for the Celtic players injury was correct?

Play to the final whistle.

Certain it was 6 minutes and 6 seconds on the clock when they scored.

County had 11 against 10, so should have defended better.

If CRC had curled that late effort into the top corner, if others had made simple passes instead of trying to burst the net, but they didn’t, they gave their best effort, just fell short.

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Spoke about this before. It started as soon as Rangers returned to the top division.

Tit for tat, must celebrate harder, show it means more.

EVERYTHING either cheek does, is with one eye on the other.

Wait…..

So the fans can’t just celebrate a last second goal to win the game being a man down without it having some ulterior motive behind it?

That’s a wild take. 

46 minutes ago, welldaft said:

To be honest it does not matter. All referees in this country have been told to ensure Rangers and Celtic win at all costs.

And it shows. You would think the advantage of having millions more in player wages would count but no…

Penalties and offsides are figments of referees imaginations when it comes to the Old firm. The whole game is corrupt. Almost like U*FA is running Scottish football to ensure the big teams win. So obvious. 

If Alan Muir had been instructed to make sure Celtic won at all costs, you'd imagine he might've given a penalty for the handball 30 seconds before the goal.

Just now, StoneThrowAway said:

Gutted. Sat too deep towards the end, especially, when it felt like Celtic were there for the taking. 

Agreed, had every chance to slow things down and take control but we sat deep and tried to hit them on the break., of course if we hadn’t conceded in the last minute I’d  be congratulating them on getting it right, such is football.

Still gutted.

Surely we don't have a senior MSP alluding to referees cheating?

Jeezus. I think the first booking was for being elbowed. Scottish referees are utterly useless, and if they’re not useless then they can only be something much more sinister

Share this Tweet

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Surely we don't have a senior MSP alluding to referees cheating?

Jeezus. I think the first booking was for being elbowed. Scottish referees are utterly useless, and if they’re not useless then they can only be something much more sinister

Share this Tweet

I’ll raise you a tweet with a column in a national newspaper claiming the government is against his team. 

Edit: Besides I’m more interested in what Ange has to say 

Charlie Day Reaction GIF

DC4765A5-486B-4143-9C5B-53543B04C691.jpeg

E088B349-EF08-4E9A-B99E-3F3F2C5859B3.jpeg

Edited by Clown Job

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

I’ll raise you a tweet with a column in a national newspaper claiming the government is against his team. 

Charlie Day Reaction GIF

DC4765A5-486B-4143-9C5B-53543B04C691.jpeg

Insinuating that referees are cheating celtic, I can see why you're going down the whataboutery road to deflect as those comments are embarrassing and potentially dangerous.