Rangers vs St Johnstone December 15th

2 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

The Bothy is gone now, went bust. However, it may get reopened by new owners in the same building, get back some of the old staff (not the decent ones) and churn out slightly inferior food, but to you, it will still be the same old Bothy.... 😉😁

Jokes aside, it was cracking. It's closing made worse by the horror of 'chippies' blue Lagoon opening up a few doors down. 🤮 get that weegie pish in the bin. 

Pretty sure the Bothy was run by the G1 Group, from Glasgow, and at one time they also had the Playhouse cinema and Harry's restaurant. The Bothy was alright, but the service was really slow, and Harry's took that to a different level and died on its arse fairly quickly. So they were really just more weegie pish!

Edited by fuzzy_logic

I didn’t go to the Bothy very often but it was a good place to go for a ‘fancier’ Perth drink if you will. The interior was nice. I enjoyed the Famous Grouse Bar next door as well, they used to do a Famous Grouse whisky flight. Shame it’s shut down. Perth is absolutely dreadful for a drink these days, the pubs are shite. When Green Room was sold that was the end of an era for me. I find when I go for a drink in Perth these days I’m not really sure where to go, nothing really appeals to me. Greyfriars is good but no idea what it’s like since it was bought over.

I didn’t go to the Bothy very often but it was a good place to go for a ‘fancier’ Perth drink if you will. The interior was nice. I enjoyed the Famous Grouse Bar next door as well, they used to do a Famous Grouse whisky flight. Shame it’s shut down. Perth is absolutely dreadful for a drink these days, the pubs are shite. When Green Room was sold that was the end of an era for me. I find when I go for a drink in Perth these days I’m not really sure where to go, nothing really appeals to me. Greyfriars is good but no idea what it’s like since it was bought over.

It’s the same pub it was before but it’s definitely busier.

Vertainen and MOH up front is either going to be an absolute disaster or absolutely brilliant.
Think the two times MoH through the middle has actually worked has been against Rangers so going for the hat-trick.

Be interesting dynamic between that front three and if they can do the ugly side that Davidson expects. Two attacking full backs too - could be a lot of running for Butterfield in his first game!

Eta - good to see May back.

3 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Think the two times MoH through the middle has actually worked has been against Rangers so going for the hat-trick.

Be interesting dynamic between that front three and if they can do the ugly side that Davidson expects. Two attacking full backs too - could be a lot of running for Butterfield in his first game!

Eta - good to see May back.

Aye these games are where MOH is actually useful. Rangers will never not play a high line against us so theres always space. 

I wonder if E2 was actually meant to start, I think we're a sub short so you'll probably find Kane was a late pull out.

Not sure if Kano is injured or just confirmed as utterly sh*te, I also fear that Devine getting a deserved shot and some of the favourites dropping to the bench or out altogether is a sign of CD just writing this game off rather than giving some of them a boot up the a*se, but it's something

6 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

Not sure if Kano is injured or just confirmed as utterly sh*te, I also fear that Devine getting a deserved shot and some of the favourites dropping to the bench or out altogether is a sign of CD just writing this game off rather than giving some of them a boot up the a*se, but it's something

Not sure that Booth or Bryson have been needing a boot up the arse tbh, but Devine and Butterfield should maybe get us up the park more. 

Had honestly expected them both to start as they should know each other's game. 

Nice passing play working us up the park, then it inevitably reaches Crawford and the move collapses as he gets the weight of his pass wrong.

St Johnstone 21/22 in a nutshell.