Arbroath v Morton - 18th December

It pains me to say this.......but could this be Joel Nouble's last game at Gayfield.  I fear he may be recalled by the time the Hamilton game comes around.  I hope I'm wrong. 

Edited by DUAFC

3 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

It pains me to say this.......but could this be Joel Nouble's last game at Gayfield.  I fear he may be recalled by the time the Hamilton game comes around.  I hope I'm wrong. 

Hamilton game is still in December. Fully expect him to be here until his last game with us on 15th Jan. Livi won’t be going abroad and he already trains full time with them 

On 13/12/2021 at 22:20, 1320Lichtie said:

Hamilton game is still in December. Fully expect him to be here until his last game with us on 15th Jan. Livi won’t be going abroad and he already trains full time with them 

We've got St Johnstone on January 2nd before the break. Very big chance he gets recalled then to play in it. We still may go abroad depending on how the restrictions play out as well

OK that's me convinced not to make the trip up on Saturday, just send my steak and black pudding pie down to Paisley.

How is the stream service doing?

Have Arbroath moved the cameras to the North sea side so the sun doesn't blind viewing?

9 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

OK that's me convinced not to make the trip up on Saturday, just send my steak and black pudding pie down to Paisley?  No chance.

How is the stream service doing?  Very well

Have Arbroath moved the cameras to the North sea side so the sun doesn't blind viewing?  Yes

On 13/12/2021 at 16:26, Lichtielegend said:

Hearing Morton having problems in their back line, especially the right hand side makes me think this is going to be a festival of Nouble.

The back line has been fine all season until the manager got bagged. 

I expect to get downvoted but Morton were always in the game under McPherson, with the sole exception of the 3 nil defeat at partick - which was a one off.

Otherwise backline acquitted themselves just fine. 

OK that's me convinced not to make the trip up on Saturday, just send my steak and black pudding pie down to Paisley.
Have Arbroath moved the cameras to the North sea side so the sun doesn't blind viewing?

The stream is very good - I watch it regularly. No more Fermer on commentary - make up your own mind if that’s an improvement. We usually have an opposition co-commentator which is a nice touch. And yes, the camera is on the North Sea side now. Your pie is in the post.

1 hour ago, Get_The_Subs_On said:

The back line has been fine all season until the manager got bagged. 

I expect to get downvoted but Morton were always in the game under McPherson, with the sole exception of the 3 nil defeat at partick - which was a one off.

Otherwise backline acquitted themselves just fine. 

McPherson probably handed out bonuses all round for being in the game and achieving f**k all, because he was that much of a fucking loser. It didn't change the fact that his results - in terms of actual league points - was abysmal. 

2 hours ago, stan3600 said:

The stream is very good - I watch it regularly. No more Fermer on commentary - make up your own mind if that’s an improvement. We usually have an opposition co-commentator which is a nice touch. And yes, the camera is on the North Sea side now. Your pie is in the post.

I preferred the older guy. The younger lad seemed to be costantly seeking attention and linking with opposition fannies.

So is this the day VT get to shine live, hope he takes it easy on the prematch beers. Will be good to hear his stat based knowledge live.

18 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

The cameras have always been on the North Sea side