Arbroath v Morton - 18th December

Half way through the season and looking odds on to go down.

A bit unfortunate with the second with two rebounds when the defence should have cleared, but we haven't cleared our lines all year.

Only exception being McAteer who cleared when is was easier to put us level.

It going be a long winter cancel Christmas to finish me off.

Oh and add another 2 to the crowd, a couple of elderly Morton fans turned up clueless about online tickets only, although in true fitba fan style just eased themselves in, magic, minds me of my youth. On a series note can’t we have a cash only for genuine hardships, these auld supporters were genuinely clueless about online paying, they even offered there mobile to me to help out online purchasing.

Arbroath deserve to be top of the table. Easily the best side we have played this season but losing your two very good, on loan, strikers will be a massive blow

Jack Hamilton incoming - 8 goals in 14 matches for us last season. Plus who know what else Dick has up his sleeve. And of course we have Championship top scorer McKenna if he recovers from Covid.

4 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

Jack Hamilton incoming - 8 goals in 14 matches for us last season. Plus who know what else Dick has up his sleeve. And of course we have Championship top scorer McKenna if he recovers from Covid.

They will still be a huge miss!!!

Strange game. We started off well but lost our way as the fog rolled in. When the officials came out during the half time break I thought the game might have been abandoned. From what I could see of the game Morton looked like the better team for large spells. Thought it was going to be another draw when Morton equalised late on but thankfully Dowds scored again to win the game.

Second half couldn't see the corner flags and the players were like shadows, looking from the switchie end to the Inchie end. Realised we'd scored from the cheers of the crowd down nearer the Morton goal. Suppose you could say I mist both goals. Only knew who scored when it was announced.

We did miss McKenna but Henderson did a good job standing in for O'Brien. 

Strange game. We started off well but lost our way as the fog rolled in. When the officials came out during the half time break I thought the game might have been abandoned. From what I could see of the game Morton looked like the better team for large spells. Thought it was going to be another draw when Morton equalised late on but thankfully Dowds scored again to win the game.
Second half couldn't see the corner flags and the players were like shadows, looking from the switchie end to the Inchie end. Realised we'd scored from the cheers of the crowd down nearer the Morton goal. Suppose you could say I mist both goals. Only knew who scored when it was announced.
We did miss McKenna but Henderson did a good job standing in for O'Brien. 

Mate, move closer to the action. You’d have seen the lot [emoji1145]