**The Official P&B Christmas 2021 Thread**

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aldi had a Christmas bread ring with a camambert in the middle. If anyone sees it, fucking buy it. It was incredible.

We did. It was fucking lovely. I washed it down with a lovely German marzen  beer.

Merry Christmas from Poland!

My Christmas Eve travelling attire. 

Seems like I have spent the last two days delivering gifts to all the kids in her family.  Funny that, no idea why the would ask me as despite us going out for 12 years I still cannot construct a sentence in Polish 😉

IMG_20211224_101433.jpg

5 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Merry Christmas from Poland!

My Christmas Eve travelling attire. 

Seems like I have spent the last two days delivering gifts to all the kids in her family.  Funny that, no idea why the would ask me as despite us going out for 12 years I still cannot construct a sentence in Polish 😉

IMG_20211224_101433.jpg

Next year just say ”kurwa” to everyone. It means Merry Christmas. 

"Next year just say ”kurwa” to everyone. It means Merry Christmas."

Yeah right!  I know the odd swear word and enough not to die of hunger or thirst...just no idea how to put them into a sentence.  I should like I have tourettes...I just shout a word.

About 5 years ago at her family  dinner (22 people sitting there) they all did this thing where each took turns to say a little something.  You know, "I hope you all have good health and wish you success for the new year" etc.

I thought I would try to impress them (big mistake) so I asked her to quickly tell me something to say.

From the reaction I knew something was not right... everybody pissing themselves...the her aunt gives the thumbs up to me and says "Gooooood"

My dear beloved had got me to stand up in front of her mother, sister, aunts and even a grannie to announce "I have a very big penis".

Lesson learned!

Edited by Sugar_Army

Big Christmas shout out to the Canadian 1st Army who, while fighting in Holland in 1944, received a plea from Germans for a Christmas truce, who played Silent Night over loudspeakers to the Allied troops. In response the Canadians troops fired a volley of mortars and machine gun fire at German lines.

The right thing to do.

C3B4B47F-CB1F-4864-AE06-142A8224E1D6.png

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Decided that steaming last night was the best time to tell my parents we are planning to move to the states in the next couple of years which, I'll be honest, was probably a dick move

Off the Christmas card list.

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Decided that steaming last night was the best time to tell my parents we are planning to move to the states in the next couple of years which, I'll be honest, was probably a dick move

Hope they got you some shooting lessons and an AK47 as Christmas presents.

10 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

"Next year just say ”kurwa” to everyone. It means Merry Christmas."

Yeah right!  I know the odd swear word and enough not to die of hunger or thirst...just no idea how to put them into a sentence.  I should like I have tourettes...I just shout a word.

About 5 years ago at her family  dinner (22 people sitting there) they all did this thing where each took turns to say a little something.  You know, "I hope you all have good health and wish you success for the new year" etc.

I thought I would try to impress them (big mistake) so I asked her to quickly tell me something to say.

From the reaction I knew something was not right... everybody pissing themselves...the her aunt gives the thumbs up to me and says "Gooooood"

My dear beloved had got me to stand up in front of her mother, sister, aunts and even a grannie to announce "I have a very big penis".

Lesson learned!

Pokesh me cheepka

23 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Off the Christmas card list.

Tbf they live abroad and while they're planning on coming back to visit in January obviously who knows at the moment and wanted to tell them in person. They're very supportive and with my partner being from there expected it at some point anyway. With the length of time the green card process takes we need to get married next year as well so had to tell them really. 

13 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Hope they got you some shooting lessons and an AK47 as Christmas presents.

I will settle for nothing less than an AR-15

9 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Big Christmas shout out to the Canadian 1st Army who, while fighting in Holland in 1944, received a plea from Germans for a Christmas truce, who played Silent Night over loudspeakers to the Allied troops. In response the Canadians troops fired a volley of mortars and machine gun fire at German lines.

The right thing to do.

C3B4B47F-CB1F-4864-AE06-142A8224E1D6.png

The Canucks had it in for the Germans after they learned that the SS massacred some Canadian POWs- our Commonwealth chums were pretty hard b*****ds in the War and not to be messed with 

2 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Will you change your user name, you're obviously not that fussed about Hibs?