Kilmarnock vs Dunfermline - 18th Dec

Is Todd playing on the right wing, with Dow left wing and Wighton in behind McCann? Kennedy would be a better option than any of those 3 players in any of those 3 roles. He had a good game last week, scored a goal and got 2 assists. Then gets dropped and Yogi opts for Todd and Wighton both playing out of position and the invisible man on the left instead of him. Has to have a knock or something.

Good goal from Wighton. Dow did well getting back up and keeping the ball alive, rather than just stating down for the free kick.

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Is Todd playing on the right wing, with Dow left wing and Wighton in behind McCann? Kennedy would be a better option than any of those 3 players in any of those 3 roles. He had a good game last week, scored a goal and got 2 assists. Then gets dropped and Yogi opts for Todd and Wighton both playing out of position and the invisible man on the left instead of him. Has to have a knock or something.

Good goal from Wighton. Dow did well getting back up and keeping the ball alive, rather than just stating down for the free kick.

I assumed it was a 4-3-3 or in reality 4-1-2-1-2.

Really good to see Wighton get a goal, yogi might not have fancied him but he's a proven striker at this level, empty him in the summer if you want but I think he's the sort of player to help us out this mess.

Just now, 101 said:

I assumed it was a 4-3-3 or in reality 4-1-2-1-2.

Really good to see Wighton get a goal, yogi might not have fancied him but he's a proven striker at this level, empty him in the summer if you want but I think he's the sort of player to help us out this mess.

4231, Dows actually had a good game on the left thus far. 

We've played pretty well here. Took us a wee bit to get in to the game but we're definitely the better team here I'd say. We've had more of the ball and are going forward more. Kilmarnock are playing more on the counter here.

Ooft, that deflection was close!

5 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

We are just gasping to throw all the hard work away with a defensive/goalkeeping howler. 

It's those long balls that we look shaky on, especially Connolly. He's been pretty solid aside from them though, especially near the end there when he made a few clearances in a row.

Think we should be fairly pleased with that half. A pretty decent performance after slow start. We passed it around well and had some chances. Kilmarnock haven't done much to trouble us, with the baffling stifling of Burke being much to our advantage. Hoping we can keep this up and score again.