The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

11 minutes ago, amnarab said:

I still have no PM. Think the problem is my end. I know I put it in but there's no sign of it. I've tried several different ways but it's not working for me. I know you said you replied but I can't find the PM anywhere.

PM's don't show for me using P&B via the Tapatalk app.

I could only see Miguel's PM reply to me when I logged in to the forum on my laptop so might be the same for you.

11 minutes ago, amnarab said:

I still have no PM. Think the problem is my end. I know I put it in but there's no sign of it. I've tried several different ways but it's not working for me. I know you said you replied but I can't find the PM anywhere.

I think I sent you a fresh message too telling you you were in. No idea what's going on.

7 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Saw this picture on Twitter the other day. It may or may not have influenced my decision to pick Richard O'Sullivan and Mike Yarwood.63394cd96c165f44c11f21a461930c92.jpg

To be fair, ROS has looked like that since he booked into that home in 2003 after a stroke.

36 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

It says in that article "ITV journalist Gary Burgess died peacefully at Jersey Hospice yesterday afternoon (1 January)"

Afternoon in Jersey is early in the morning US EST so I reckon Burgess should be the first hit.

Edited by Arch Stanton

39 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

I was unfortunately one of the excitable members that picked someone already dead, u really should pay more attention.

One thing I meant to ask was I noticed in 2021 DP that people have captains, I don't think I've nominated one

Yer still good:

• Captain Bonus - You can nominate a captain of your team who receives an extra set of Base Points added to their score.
  • Inherent Vice - You can nominate a vice-captain of your team who receives an extra set of half Base Points (rounded up) added to their score.
  • (If you do not nominate a Captain or Vice-captain, I will consider the first and second respective names on your list for these positions)