The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

On 16/07/2022 at 11:06, Aim Here said:

Ivana Trump apparently died from blunt force injuries, presumably an accident. A perfectly reasonable celebrity pick dies of unnatural causes and nobody is able to cash in on the bonus. Oh well.

She’ll be sufficiently famous when it transpires she’s been “Epsteined” by her ex-husband 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_assassination_of_Nikola_Štedul

Croatian independence activist Nikola Stedul has died (of natural causes). He was shot in Kirkcaldy where he lived by a Yugoslav secret service hitman who claimed he was over to go to the Scotland v Yugoslavia match at Hampden. 

I remember reading years later that war criminal Zelijko "Arkan" Raznatovic had an involvement in this one. 

35 minutes ago, JustOneCornetto said:

West Germany and Hamburg legend Uwe Seeler has died aged 85

Was on my 2023 longlist, oh well gone too soon, RIP Uwe

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-and-hamburg-legend-uwe-seeler-dies-aged-85/a-62557263

I had him a couple of years ago. I don’t know why I picked him.

Uwe Seeling up into heaven.

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

50 minutes ago, JustOneCornetto said:

West Germany and Hamburg legend Uwe Seeler has died aged 85

Was on my 2023 longlist, oh well gone too soon, RIP Uwe

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-and-hamburg-legend-uwe-seeler-dies-aged-85/a-62557263

I have absolutely no idea why I even know this song exists. "Give the ball to Uwe Seeler"

The crime wass life, the ssentence iss death for Alan Grant at 73.

Feel sad at this one. He created some legendary stories and characters. He partnered with John Wagner on some classic Dredd stories and his humour and taste for the supernatural complimented Wagner's sometimes more serious approach 

Met him once too. Nice chap 

Spoiler

Yes, I know, NERRRD!

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Feel sad at this one. He created some legendary stories and characters. He partnered with John Wagner on some classic Dredd stories and his humour and taste for the supernatural complimented Wagner's sometimes more serious approach 

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I know, NERRRD!

Sad news, love a bit of 2000AD, especially this lad.

Slainegn.jpg

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I know, NERRRD!

My mate got his letter published on thargs page when we were about 11. The jealousy was real.

I still have all my progs from over 35 years ago 

Just now, Aim Here said:

David Warner, who has been in supporting roles in almost everything from about 1970 onwards, has died

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2022/jul/25/veteran-british-actor-david-warner-star-of-the-omen-and-tron-dies-aged-80

Another "finest Hamlet of his generation" in IndyRef2 terms that means we're well overdue.

His career lasted so long he was in two Titanic movies a generation apart. PermaVillain who played the baddie in programmes varying from The 39 Steps to What's New Scooby Doo!