The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

14 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

She was starred in the  second pilot for Star Trek the Original Series and also an episode of Colombo alongside Patrick McGoohan.

17 hours ago, thisal said:

See before you start Gran Turismo could you do a wee table for when everyone gets obliterated in the forthcoming  nuclear apocalypse.  It would be good to know in advance how my best ever dead pool season finishes, as after will be a bit problematic.

If you're ever top ten I'd take a screenshot tbh

On 24/02/2022 at 22:31, thisal said:

See before you start Gran Turismo could you do a wee table for when everyone gets obliterated in the forthcoming  nuclear apocalypse.  It would be good to know in advance how my best ever dead pool season finishes, as after will be a bit problematic.

Setting the provisional date of all out global thermonuclear warfare to be March 1st, and having everyone not already dead wiped out on that day (and of course, scoring the 'Unnatural Causes' bonus as well), it seems that you'd come in at a very respectable 8th place. There is the question of the 'Last Gasp' bonus to be decided, but it probably isn't going to make a huge difference to the final result.

I hope this sets your mind at ease.

Book1-0.thumb.png.2ecb159debda2827da854be26985c1a7.pngBook1-1.thumb.png.6f316e34940ac6c2ca8844b21099a1ed.pngBook1-2.thumb.png.eb63d27d2945618ebd9f998d2af64788.png

Edited by Aim Here

58 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Setting the provisional date of all out global thermonuclear warfare to be March 1st, and having everyone not already dead wiped out on that day (and of course, scoring the 'Unnatural Causes' bonus as well), it seems that you'd come in at a very respectable 8th place. There is the question of the 'Last Gasp' bonus to be decided, but it probably isn't going to make a huge difference to the final result.

I hope this sets your mind at ease.

Book1-0.thumb.png.3132f2920ec424362d53d705f226b5e4.pngBook1-1.thumb.png.1d179e7bfac29ba623c1356909dc24f6.pngBook1-2.thumb.png.e17f27e20d921f9fcd53cf4e1ccd1c7a.png

I know you'd be better at running this than I am but cutting me out of these standings is a bit poor

13 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I know you'd be better at running this than I am but cutting me out of these standings is a bit poor

Oops! Tables are turned. You found a bug in MY spreadsheet!

It's fixed now and you're #11 in the Hypothetical Nuclear Apocalypse Dead Pool of 2022.

2 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Oops! Tables are turned. You found a bug in MY spreadsheet!

It's fixed now and you're #11 in the Hypothetical Nuclear Apocalypse Dead Pool of 2022.

That's okay, I didn't actually realise what thisal was asking for so it's good you could fill in.

7 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Setting the provisional date of all out global thermonuclear warfare to be March 1st, and having everyone not already dead wiped out on that day (and of course, scoring the 'Unnatural Causes' bonus as well)

Book1-1.thumb.png.6f316e34940ac6c2ca8844b21099a1ed.png

74th in my first (and clearly would be only) season, just one place behind the experienced Juan Cornetto, I'll take that!

Great work by the way