The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I was reading a story yesterday about a Russian who'd gone out a window in India. Earlier this year he'd tweeted his opposition to the war in Ukraine before quickly withdrawing the tweet 

An Indian police spokesman said "he'd been depressed" and pointed to the empty bottle of vodka in his room 

Now call me Columbo but I have my suspicions...

"Just one more thing, Inspector Patel, what is that wad of roubles sticking out of your pocket .."

Is this the story ??? Nothing suspicious here, no sirree.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/russian-lawmaker-pavel-antov-found-dead-in-a-hotel-in-odisha/article66309669.ece

To be fair to the Russians, they've been getting away with this stuff for years and The West has largely turned a blind eye. A sanction here, a stern word there.... The West finally growing a spine must have come as a bit of a shock to them.

10 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

"The runaway winner is a Mr V Putin of Moscow. There is a rule about not killing your picks but of course this in no way is applicable to Mr Putin and if these two burly gentlemen will just let me back away from this open window..."

4 hours ago, tamthebam said:

"The runaway winner is a Mr V Putin of Moscow. There is a rule about not killing your picks but of course this in no way is applicable to Mr Putin and if these two burly gentlemen will just let me back away from this open window..."

See the source image