The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

That was Derek Batey, known by his friends as "Master".

According to Mrs F_P, in the States, their version was called 'The Newlywed Game'. On one famous occasion, a wifie was asked "Where is the strangest place you've ever had the urge to make whoopee ?" (I know, I know....feckin' Yanks....)

Anyhoo, with her man sitting beside her, she replies "That'd be up the ass, Bob........"

11 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

According to Mrs F_P, in the States, their version was called 'The Newlywed Game'. On one famous occasion, a wifie was asked "Where is the strangest place you've ever had the urge to make whoopee ?" (I know, I know....feckin' Yanks....)

Anyhoo, with her man sitting beside her, she replies "That'd be up the ass, Bob........"

Close…

9 hours ago, JustOneCornetto said:

Not looking good for Gianluca Vialli, his family called to his bedside in a London clinic, including his 87 year old mother who has flown from Italy.

I didn't realize he was Ill (otherwise he would have been a candidate for my 2023 team)

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

I thought I had Vialli in my team but that was 2020. Assume he'll be popular if he sees out the next ten days.

Anyway, always thought the can of tomato soup story was a bit apocryphal but Ali Ahmed Aslam , the man who claims to have invented chicken tikka masala has poppadomed his clogs aged 77. 

He'd been in a korma for a while.