The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

On 20/09/2022 at 16:57, Florentine_Pogen said:

Henry Kissinger. Is he one of the undead ?

Gone before Christmas.

I could do with the points.

On 18/10/2022 at 16:54, Ray Patterson said:

Putting him in my team every year like: 

I think the old bugger is indestructible...............................although I pray to Jesus each night for his demise.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Robinson_(cyclist)

Brian Robinson BEM (3 November 1930 – 25 October 2022)[2] was an English road bicycle racer of the 1950s and early 1960s. He was the first Briton to finish the Tour de France and the first to win a Tour stage. He won the 1961 Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré stage race. His success as a professional cyclist in mainland Europe paved the way for other Britons such as Tom Simpson and Barry Hoban.

JLL once appeared on Blue Peter and started on long time producer Biddy Baxter with his diva shite.

Trying to calm him down and to get the show on air, Baxter sideswiped Lewis by asking 'you can play piano?'

Lewis replied 'hell yeh' and proceeded to tear it up, the song was then in the can.

4 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

JLL once appeared on Blue Peter and started on long time producer Biddy Baxter with his diva shite.

Trying to calm him down and to get the show on air, Baxter sideswiped Lewis by asking 'you can play piano?'

Lewis replied 'hell yeh' and proceeded to tear it up, the song was then in the can.

I remember watching that. Even as a nipper he struck me as being a bizarre guest for Blue Peter.