The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

Within minutes of the palace statement, the Speaker interrupted Ian Blackford, the SNP Westminster leader, to tell MPs:

I know I speak on behalf of the entire House when I say that we send our best wishes to Her Majesty the Queen and that she and the royal family are in our thoughts and prayers at this moment.

That said, points is points on the Pie and Bovril dead Pool. 

Can only see one outcome here. Christ, if Harry and Megan have been told to get their arses to Balmoral, well, you know. I haven’t entered the competition, but can I be awarded some sort of points for identifying the problem fixture this weekend in the event of a minute’s silence being required? If she goes before Saturday, the outrage that will follow what happens at this fixture… how many media outlets are going to act shocked, surprised. Might as well get their headlines written now… Scotland’s shame…etc, etc, yadda, yadda…*

*Small minority…etc, etc, yadda, yadda… (Celtic BoD)

C5647D39-1C18-4BA4-BE3E-0E504CB4FD1F.jpeg

2 hours ago, chomp my root said:

No, quite opposite, she's not worth many points, there must be some other reason some of us are getting excited. 🤔

Maybe a day off, alough that seems like a long shot.