The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

On 06/12/2022 at 23:43, Bert Raccoon said:

The George Micheal curse 

im sure i said it before but i cant believe nobody had picked George Michael at the time.

just out of interest how much points would i get if i had him as a solo shot and captain using todays points system.

he was 53 and died christmas day

"a senior coroner in Oxfordshire attributed Michael's death to dilated cardiomyopathy with myocarditis and a fatty liver"

1 hour ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

im sure i said it before but i cant believe nobody had picked George Michael at the time.

just out of interest how much points would i get if i had him as a solo shot and captain using todays points system.

"a senior coroner in Oxfordshire attributed Michael's death to dilated cardiomyopathy with myocarditis and a fatty liver"

You would have got 72+72+72+50 = 266

3 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

1 hour ago, JustOneCornetto said:

You would have got 72+72+72+50 = 266

An extra 25 if he was the last death of the year.